Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - pics of tricks
Thread: pics of tricks
View Single Post
Old 12th January 2005, 03:02 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

Oh, damn, GWT. I read the message, posted my answer and then looked to see who posted it. I wrote it thinking it was someone who was new to the site. Sorry about that.

I have had guys ask me if they could take my picture as a memento. Those I allowed to take my pic are guys I have had an ongoing relationship with. Plus we reviewed the images together and they always allowed me to clear their camera before parting. I felt very comfortable with this because I got some hot images in return.

A little advice, it is very easy to retrieve "deleted" images from most media, including camera phones. In fact there was a big stink a few months ago concerning technicians at some wireless store who had retrieved "deleted" images of women from the women's phones. The women had taken some explicit images for their lovers, and had "deleted" the images. Of course the technicians being techno savvy, had been able to retrieve the images easily. The images got passed around, posted, etc. and it got back to the ladies. (The technicians got a raise and more than one person got a rise----no that's not true, but I just couldn't help myself there)
Quote |