Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Learning at the Baths
View Single Post
Old 12th January 2005, 03:06 PM
marti201
Cruiser

The pot had our heads spinning and our inhibitions were non existent. After being showered and felt up by our horny friends, the four of us made our way to a bathroom that was set up with what I came to learn was douche nozzles. Michael and I were curious about this and our friends explained that gay guys usually clean themselves out well before sex. This made sense to our stoned minds and we allowed ourselves to be thoroughly douched out by our 'teachers'. It was somewhat embarassing expelling our bowels in front of ourselves and our new friends, but the encouragement given to us made it alright. Our two friends also cleaned themselves out, then took Michael and I back to the showers. I cant describe just how horny I had become, I felt like I was on fire. After another cleansing shower, we were now ready to really party with our friends

MANS COUNTRY was Homo Heaven as far as we were concerned,
we walked nude, through out the baths, taking in the site of at least a hundred naked men having every kind of imaginable sex. Michael and I turned many heads and more than one caressing hand, felt us up. We were up for anything.
I remember that there was a jail house area, the cab of a truck,
steam room and a maze of sorts where, as we walked guys would drop to their knees and actually swallow our rods! Our friends were quite patient tour guides, spending time with us and feeling and complimenting us constantly. After a brief whispered conversation< Michael and I decided to pair off with our new friends, I went with my smooth blonde god and Michael with the smooth brunette. My new friend led me down some stairs to a steam room. Before entering he liberally coated my body in baby oil,and did the same to himself. then we entered the hot steamy room. It was dark, but the image and smells remain to this day in my mind.

Blonde guy took me in his arms and pressed his oily smooth flesh into me. I responded with a passion I never dreamed I had. I kissed the second person in my life but unlike the tentative kissing Michael and i did, my new lover had me sucking his tongue, like my life depended on it. WOW this guy could kiss!
As we kissed we explored each others bodies with our hands. I was holding the biggest cock that i could imagine< Blonde guy was at least 9 inches,cut, with a beautiful spade shaped head.
I dropped to my knees and ran that piece of meat all over my face, inhaling the combination of freshly showered cock and baby oil he oiled my face up good and began to slowly poke that hot,bare cock head into my waiting and willing mouth. There i was nude on my knees, sucking the biggest most beautiful cock I had ever imagined! My hands were busy themselves stroking his smooth body and my own oily cock as well. All the time blonde god was urging me on, coaching me to play with myself.
He then pulled out of my suctioning mouth, stood me up and began once again to deep tongue kiss me. The next thing i knew i was sitting on a built in shelf with my legs spread wide and this handsome guy working his mouth over my bare toes, with his hot hands feeling my denuded balls and ass, my bare cock waiting for what I knew was to happen. He left my toes and ran his tongue and fingers down my legs, the hairless feeling although new to me was actually quite exciting. Suddenly, at the same time his hot mouth engulfed my hard cock and an oily finger found its way up my smooth ass I began leaking pre cum like a fire hose.
I let blondi know that i was gonna ****** he looked up at me , smiled and began kissing me, I had never been kissed after being sucked but quickly made up for lost time! my guy asked me if I wanted to go someplace more comfortable, and I quickly agreeed.

to be continued....................
Quote |