Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Learning at the Baths
View Single Post
Old 12th January 2005, 04:17 PM
marti201
Cruiser

Outside the steam room, my blonde buddy asked if i wanted to show off to the crowd. My buzz was wearing off and the idea of of having sex in front of strangers was at the same time both daunting yet strangely exciting, Blondi suggested we stop back in their room, so that was where we headed.

Knocking at the door we entered and found Michael and Brunette engaged in a sixty nine, Never having seen Michael in action ( aside from our escapades in front of mirrors) I was mesmerized by the sight of Michael with a seven inch cock in his mouth. I remember so clearly this vision of my best friend naked, on all fours with his hot smooth oiled asshole winking at me while his fat cock was working the mouth of our brown haired new friend.Blondi reached over on a table, grabbed a small brown bottle, held it to his nose and inhaled. He then offered me a hit, a bit confused i looked down at my best friend, who coming off the hard cock he was sucking, told me to try it... it was really 'good shit' I took a long hit in each nostril, looked down into the smiling face of blondi as he swallowed my cock all the way to my bare pubis, what ia fucking rush!

At the encouragement of blonde guy, actually it was more of him taking my head and gently pushing my face into Michaels smooth ass crack, I for the first time ever buried my face in my best friends ass crack. We had never gone this far before but a newly fired up joint and the amyl gave me what little encouragement i needed. Actually i was so into sex right now that i would have done this to him in Macy's window. His asshole was such a turn on, and my long tongue traced around it before blondi encouraged me to thrust my tongue right in! We shifted on the small bed and blonde guy proceeded to work his talented tongue into my own quickly stretching asshole. Never had i felt ANYTHING as good as this, me with my tongue probing my friends ass, while a stranger(blondi)
rimmed my newly smooth hole.

We all attempted a daisy chain of cock sucking and ass licking, but the size of the room prevented us from doing this in a comfortable manner. Blonde guy suggested that michael and I concentrate on bringing off his brunette friend, so Michael proceeded to suck this beautiful cock while i got lower and began to tongue brunettes sweet asshole.
Blondi was busy directing us and fingering my horny hole.
Brunette guy told us that he was about to explode, Michael all of a sudden got cold feet pulled off the cock and looked at me as if to say'what the fuck are we doing?'Blondi's 2 fingers in my asshole and more of the amyl were all the encouragment that i needed to bury my mouth all the way down on brunette guys meat. He rewarded me with spurts and spurts of hot cum, I had no choice, since blondi was now holding my head with the hand that was not buried three fingers deep in my ass. Blonde guy gave Michael another hit of poppers and as soon as he started to fly he was taking the smooth brunette prick into his mouth once again and my mouth had found its way back into the guys hairless tight asshole. Above us the two boyfriends were heavily making out and groaning up a storm. Michael and I were then encouraged by these two, to kiss each other, we then proceeded to kiss and suck tongue like we had only imagined. Where our mouths had been only moments ago was no concern to us. We were fueled only by our hard cocks and smooth, cum filled balls .
our two new friends stroked our bodies and whispered sweet filthy things into our ears.

I begged Blondi,Brunette, Michael anyone to make me cum.
Blondi told me that the best was yet to cum...................

to be continued
Quote |