Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Learning at the Baths
View Single Post
Old 12th January 2005, 05:31 PM
marti201
Cruiser

Michael and I sat there nude,more excited then we had ever been before, with these two bare-bodied sex gods. We all drank some water and started an amiable question and answer session.
Our 'instructors' wanted to know every last detail of Michaels and my sexual activities. Never before had either of us discussed this. It was always just private 'fooling around' as far as we had been concerned. As we told of our exploits, we were prodded for specifics.

The telling of these details seemed only to really make us hornier, what was just what our two friends wanted. blondi who like Michael and I had not cum yet, had me sitting on his lap,
telling me to enjoy the feel of his smooth hardness, grinding into my equally smooth bare ass, with the occasional fingering of my oily asshole. Brunette was starting to recover from his cum and Michael was sitting facing him on his lap. Blonde guy wanted the four of us to head to a public area and put on a 'fuck show'.
Michael balked at that idea and told him that he would only fuck in private. As for my feelings i was really unsure, being that I had only been fucked, by Michael once before ( I always was the one who on a very rare occasion topped Michael), and with nothing that resembled the size of my blonde god's cock. but the gentle pressure that blondi's cock exerted under my slowly undulating butt convinced me that this was the guy I would willingly allow to split me open. Blondi was now insisting that he and i 'go public' with our lust, his sweet talk and his primo weed
got me out of the room(after checking that Michael was ok with me leaving) we headed out into Mans Country.

Blondi seemed to know this place like the back of his hand and had us going up and down the steps into some very dark and exciting places. He told me that he was looking for 'just the right crowd' to witness my very first Man Cock. As we walked he would constantly finger my asshole and pull on my VERY hard cock. I told him that i would follow him anywhere. We ended up in this truck cab mock-up. It was pretty cool, with head lights and all, you entered the cab from a wheel well , inside the aroma of poppers, sperm and hot male sweat combined with the sweeter smell of baby oil is something that stays in my head to this day!) Blondi told me that he wanted to start here and when i was ready we would go into a more public area.

I agreed and told him I would do whatever he wanted , I remember using the words "i want to be your fuck slut" He smiled and told me that that was just who and what i was. Blondi got me to lay back on a ledge inside the cab, I was concious of one or two other guys there. The other 2 were involved in their own thing and at first did not pay much attention to us. I assumed the same position for my blonde lover that i had been in before in the steam room, on my back with my long thin hairless legs spread open ,beckoning him to take me.

our whispered conversation got the attention of our two voyeurs.
that and i am sure my my spread open bare body which i could see in the very dim light of the cab. Blondi smiled down at me, then proceeded to take my pulsating cock into his throat, he was just warming me up, as his mouth drove down onto my cock, my hips pushed up into his face bare mouth onto bare cock. It couldnt get any better and then it did. blondi pulled my legs all the way back then proceeded to REALLy tongue fuck my asshole, I was completely exposed to three men with a pouting very open asshole and a rock hard cock. Our two voyeurs wanted to join in but my blonde prince told them that no .I was all for him right now, but they could jerk off on me if they wanted. I was beyond caring right now The next thing i knew I had a 9" piece of very smooth man meat pushing insistingly into my mouth. Blondi placed the popper bottle under my nose and told me to breathe in, a few seconds later my lips were touching the smooth base of his beautiful rock hard cock. I was swallowing him whole! i couldnt believe it! All of a sudden I felt gobs of sperm shooting out of the cock of one of the voyeurs onto my face. Blondi pulled out looked at me lovingly then proceeded to slide his wet cock down between my still wide spread smooth legs.

He produced his ever ready bottle of baby oil soaked my crotch with it and asked me in a very sweet voice if I was "ready for a hot ride on a hard cock" With the voyeurs sperm dripping from my face i smiled at my lover and told him i needed to get fucked NOW!................

to be continued
Quote |