Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Learning at the Baths
View Single Post
Old 12th January 2005, 06:25 PM
marti201
Cruiser

I was lost in a world of lust. My hard cock and full balls willing me to do whatever was asked of me. My hot blonde friend was enjoying the sight of me open and silently begging to be fucked.
he became busy again sucking on my toes, up until that day I had no idea that my feet could give me such erotic pleasure. But then nothing in my life had been as erotic as EVERYTHING that had happened to me that day. I was just a bare vessel waiting to be filled and used by this hot man.

Blondi gave me a hit of poppers I breathed it in and looked at him. He smiled that hot smile of his and as our gaze was laser locked plunged his greasy 9" cock into my very fine but oh so very tight asshole. I yelped like a dog, didnt know what to do, tried pushing away from him but my frantic actions only pushing all of his cock into me. I asked him to stop for a minute, he was buried into my clinging asshole all the way. Blondi stayed still and began to kiss me, we must have kissed and lightly undulated for about ten minutes or so. I wrapped my legs around his back and enjoyed the make-out session. The voyeur who had not cum yet was encouraged by blondi to jerk off into my face, which he did while blondi just slowwly undulated into my gripping hole I could feel his hefty smooth sack nestled into my equally smooth ass cheeks. I had found what i was looking for, even though i ddint even know that i was looking for anything. All that mattered in my world was the hot fat cock in my ass and the beautiful smiling man that it was attached to.

My lover began to slowly move in and out of my clinging hole, my legs were over his shoulders now, my hips bucking up to meet each of his thrusts he began rubbing his hands over my spermed face pushing the now departed voyeurs cum into my mouth.' Eat their cum you slut" and eat it i did. when i asked him to make ME cum, he told me sooon real soon, and continued to plow into my asshole, suddenly he stopped and pulled a dripping wet oily cock from my asshole, holding me by the ankles he then buried his face into my crack! I couldnt believe it! he drove his tongue all the way into my wide open chute, while i rubbed my bare ass crack into his face, begging him to give me release! He looked up at my pleading face didnt say a word then proceeded to straddle my body waving that hard rod at my mouth again. But this time it was different wasnt it? That hard oily rod had just been fucking mme for twenty minutes.

I had so many mixed emotions but the hard on kept bumping into my mouth sliding all over my face. Blondi said to me "i want you to suck it slut" i was so far gone that my mouth opened on its own and once again the fat spade head of my blonde lover was pushing past ,my tonsils. The taste and the smells were intoxicating. Thank god for douches and baby oil. Blondi then held onto my head and proceeded to pump his hot load into my grasping mouth and throat. Never before had i taken such an amount of sperm in, it was literally cumming out of my nose! This blonde man was exhorting me to'swallow it all,drink his sperm"
and swallow i did(not that i had much choice with the way he was holding my face into his crotch) strangelly even though i felt that i was drowning , i enjoyed being somewhat forced to do this and gratefully swallowed his massive load.

My blonde friend then kissed me sweetly, rubbing my head telling me that he was in love. I told him that if he wanted me to love him, he HAD to make me cum too! He told me to trust him. It would be worth it.............................

to be continued
Quote |