Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Learning at the Baths
View Single Post
Old 12th January 2005, 07:39 PM
marti201
Cruiser

It was now late in the evening, Michael and I had been here at Mans Country for about 5 hours. between the pot, the poppers and the sex time was at a standstill. All i heard was the insistent bass beat of the music system all i felt was the need to cum.
Blondi and i were now alone in the cab of the truck. our voyeurs had moved on. blondi told me that we should explore the baths some more. I told him that i really really neeeded to cum. He got close to my sperm ravaged face and told me that soon really soon i wouls experience the greatest cum of my life. He had such a beautiful honest face, that i once agreed to follow him anywhere.

We slipped out of the cab and made our way through the beam of the headlights into an area which was made to look like a jail, complete with bars and bunkbeds. Blondi told me to wait on a bottom bunk, i did. all around me were naked bodies, all sorts young, old, built, thin, fat hairy, and like my new look many of these nude guys seemed as smooth as me. Most of the guys were having sex. I still couldnt believe my luck at finding this place.

My hard on had gone down somewhat but my brain was still crying for an orgasm. A few minutes went by and my thoughts turned to Michael, thoughts about how far we had gone today, how i was starting to miss him. Guys would walk past 'my' bunk and try and engage me, but i wanted only my blonde teacher, actually no i also wanted my dear friend Michael, i wanted to tell him about what happened to me in the truck cab, i wanted to share it all with him. I wanted to know all he experienced, i wanted him badly. Minutes passed and i passed the time as a voyeur, watching everything around me, guys sucking cock, guys fucking ass, slowly stroking my cock, gently twirling my fingers around my ravaged, smooth, open asshole. Lost in my thoughts of lust i looked up to see the smiling handsome face of my blonde friend. He handed me a bottle of water which i gratefully drank, then slid into the bunk with me.

He asked if i missed him as his hands started to stroke my swelling member, i told him that i did but was starting to wonder how Michael was doing . Blondi told me to ask Michael himself and pointed out the open bars to where the first cock i ever sucked was bobbing through the bars. With Blondies encouragement i took the familiar bobbing cock into my mouth and sucked my friend all the way to his balls. Michael pleaded with me to make him cum. I looked up and smiled and said "you too huh?" It seems that the brunette like his friend had kept Michael on edge too. As i sucked my friend i reached back to feel the smoothness of his ass i was only slightly surprised to find two fingers connected to our brunette friend slowly pumping his hole. Blondie dis engaged all of us, we were beginning to draw a crowd. The four of us all were now on the lower bunk, Michael was positioned on the bottom i was placed in a 69 over him we immediately went for each others smooth cocks but our two instructors stopped us and told us that our mouths were to be used on each others assholes,

Michael and I began to tongue fuck each others holes. Out of the corner of my eye i saw at least a dozen guys stroking their meat as they watched these two hot smooth bodied lovers get into some hot analingus. I felt like a star and judging by Michaels tongue in my ass, so did he. Michaels legs were placed around my back and our brunette friend proceeded to slooowly poke his rigid cock into his sweet ass, I couldnt believe how good this looked and swallowed my buddy down to his bare root. The next thing i knew blonde guy was back inside of me, this time he slid in and started pounding, slamming into me for all he was worth. Michael now had latched his lips onto my rod and was taking me into his mouth. By blondies fifth stroke my filled smooth balls , emptied themselves into my best friends mouth. He was groaning and garbling incoherently and i knew that he was about to unload. I swear that Michael had a bigger cum load than blondi, this time i was ready, i wanted my best friends seed and swallow i did. we both were sucking and swallowing......it was by far the best cum we had ever had. The brown haired guy began to fill my best friends ass with cum followed by my blonde cocksman filling my hole with his seed.

Having momentarily forgotten about the crowd watching us, i was taken aback as what seemed like gallons of jism sprayed out over our four nude bodies. Brunette didnt miss a beat though and placed his drooling cock into my mouth. I was beyond thought or caring at this point and greedily sucked him to the bone. The vacancy in my twitching asshole and Michaels slurping told me that blondi was getting a post-fuck sucking as well. I had never felt this close to michael before. We had now shared such intimacies, there would be no turning back. I laid on top of him, our slick sweating bodies melding together, our mouths forming a kiss. The Blonde and the brunette knew that what we were sharing was what they themselves had. They helped us up and took us upstairs to the shower room.

Michael and I returned home to suburbia with a greater understanding of 'what gay guys really do'

This is a true story
Quote |