Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - After 'Mans Country"
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2005, 03:37 PM
marti201
Cruiser

After 'Mans Country"

A continuation of 'Learning at the baths'

Michael and i made our way on very unsteady legs (not to mention sore assholes!) to the Port Authority Bus terminal for the ride back to suburbia. We were very unsure of all that had happened to us this day. We talked as we walked, we felt that every one on the street knew what we did! of course this wasnt so, but it felt like it. we were both concerned how we would explain our hairless legs to our schoolmates(never thought of gym class) at least it was early summer........we had time to grow it back in. Our two instructors had given us a phone # we didnt think right then, that we would be calling..we were both quite embarassed, michael and i always got a little funny after having sex. the bus ride home was spent in silent reflection. once in our towns we said our good byes and headed home.

A few weeks went past..... michael was off on vacation with his parents I was home and horny! I couldnt get Mans Country out of my head. My sexual fantasies were being fueled by that one day at the baths.... jerking off was not giving me much relief, yet i wasnt ready to head to the baths by myself. I had called my blonde haired friend, he seemed quite happy to hear from me, but i was still too chicken to get together alone with those two sex maniacs! I should mention now my other good friend, william.
Bill lived a few blocks away from me and we had been very good friends(strictly platonic) since grade school. I never shared my feelings for guys with bill. Whereas i was of an athletic nature , bill was more of a bookworm, many guys teased him as being a 'mommas boy' However we shared a love of clothes and music as our common ground. Bill's parents travelled quite a bit, and for the past 2 years they allowed him to remain 'home alone' This was always a time for us to hang out together. Nothing sexual had ever happened between us, yet we were quite close. After the events of a few weeks ago , I was now looking at bill in a different way.

I noticed more than one furtive glances at me as we swam (usually at night), sometimes bare assed sometimes in speedos in his built in pool. I made up my mind to keep a close eye on him ..maybe just maybe something would develop.
bill was a few months older than i, so by this summer he now had a drivers license, and a car to boot. We became hell on wheels!
Shopping was a big outing for us and we were always at the mall.One day we found ourselves at Macy's shopping in the mens department for clothes. Bill picked up a number of items as did I and we headed for the fitting room. we shared a booth and began to change into our choices. This same thing had happened many times before, but today, it was somewhat different. As i removed my jeans, I saw that bill was looking at my legs...

I hadnt grown in yet and i became slightly embarassed of my de-nuded legs. bill looked but didnt say anything. I kept looking at him also. we continued trying on clothes stripping unashamedly to our briefs (we both had a thing for sexy underwear). We left the fitting room made our purchases and left the mall. Heading to our separate homes we made plans for me to come over to swim that night. I knew that he had really gotten a good look at my legs and my bikini underwear would make it evident that there wasnt mauch (if any) hair there either.
I began to wonder if anything would develop...............

to be continued
Quote |