Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - After 'Mans Country"
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2005, 04:53 PM
marti201
Cruiser

That night I took a long shower and headed over to Bill's house.
His parents were away and my horny mind was starting to click.we ran out of the house to the pool area, both of us were in shorts, as i followed Bill out, i couldnt help but notice that my friend appeared to have legs as bare as my own! I asked him what he did..he responded that if shaved legs were good for me than they were good for him also. (i didnt explain that they were waxed not shaved, i mean how theF could i explain that?) he smiled that charming smile of his and dove into the pool.

I followed his ass right in. Bills parents kept there pool heated and tonite was no exception. We swam and splashed a bit, Bill commenting on how good the water felt on his bare legs. Then as he had done so many times asked me if i wanted to "swim bare assed" My shorts were down and off and on the side of the pool before the words were out of his mouth. we swam a bit , some light horseplay, Bill kept making a point of touching my legs. I would swim under him and run my hands up his smooth legs, stopping just below his groin ( i didnt want to go further for fear of rejection) He responded by feeling my legs up also. The combo of the warm water and the touching had me getting slightly hard. On a brush past bill i 'accidently' touched his cock. My friend was hard as a rock! We both made light of our states of erection. by now i ha d a full blown hardon.

We tired of swimming and swam out to the deep end of the pool, under the diving board, where we hung from our arms just inches apart. I was behind bill and very non chalantly hugged him from behind, my nude body pressed lightly into his, I quickly reached around to his front and gave his 6"hardon a real nice squeeze. Bill tilted his head back looked me in the eyes and gave out a sexy low moan. He then reached behind himself and began to run his hand down my belly to my very hard very horny cock. As he reached my cock he let out a little scream WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO< SHAVE IT????.

i told him that yes i shaved it in preparation for our bare assed swim! ( i mean i still wasnt gonna come clean yet!) He just let out another low moan, grasped my cock and balls harder, exploring my groin as i did the same to him. I remember looking into his back turned face, his lips just an inch or two away, his breathe smelled sweet, a combination of toothpaste and chlorine, the next thing i knew we were sharing a kiss. It was very gentle , very special moment. As we kissed i felt him up, my one hand on his cock my other gliding all over his chest. In between kisses he moaned out my name.... I was so turned on I really wanted to make love to him..... not fucking, but real love (well maybe some fucking too) still i wasnt experienced to know how to go about asking him. Our moment was broken when we both realised that we were cold and had to get out of the pool.

We both walked out of the pool still nude still half hard and looked at each other.
Bill was slightly shorter than I, weighed a few pounds less, and had the nicest auburn hair> In the dim light of the back yard i studied my friend as though it was the first time i had ever set eyes on him. I told him that i was so horny that i just had to jack off and i guessed he would be doing the same tonight. Bill responded that he needed more than masturbation to satisfy him.I agreed with this and said so. It was pretty funny we were two hot guys playing word games as our cocks were going to full mast again. Bill said 'lets go inside and i quickly followed him in.
Once inside his house, bill started to question me on what it was like to jerk off with a smooth cock. I told him that it was absolutely divine and that he should try it sometime. He walked away and then called me to come into the bathroom, where i found him legs spread with an electric trimmer shearing away his pubic hair. He was asking me for pointers, I lied and told him that i did it with my trac ll .He sheepishly asked me to do it for him. Who was I to say no?

After many minutes of VERY careful shaving my bud's crotch was as bare as mine. He was even more than willing to get down on all fours, spread his cheeks and allow me to run the blade over his crack. I stood back and admired my handy work
My boner was up again after looking at my hot friend, and his cock was bobbing there too. We quickly rinsed him off, looked at each other and he asked me "what do we do now?"

Being the old pro that i was i said "we go get comfortable in your bedroom" We pranced nude through his house, up the steps , to his bedroom. Once inside he nudged the door closed with his bare foot, and i took him in my arms. Our bare bodies fit well together
and our mouths glued themselves, my friend really knew how to kiss, and it was evident that I was pretty good in this department also. We kissed for what seemed like ages, our bare hardons rubbing over and under our smooth balls, our hands slipping down over our backs and onto our asses our tongues dueling away. Bill looked into my face, his green eyes filled with lust,
and mouth the words " I want more".......................

to be continued
Quote |