Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - After 'Mans Country"
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2005, 06:34 PM
marti201
Cruiser

My lips left his clinging mouth, my fingers grabbed onto his nipples,as i pulled on them ismiled and asked him "bill, What do you want me to do?" As Bill held our to hard cocks together , he looked me straight in the eye and told me that 'he wanted for me to suck on his cock , that he wanted to suck my cock, that he had wanted this for a long long time".

I slowly dropped down to my knees, naked ,alone with my equally nude friend, whos cock was absolutely dripping with pre cum. I took the head of my buddies cock into my mouth and slowly slurped up the drops of liquid. GAWD he tasted FANTASTIC!! within seconds his cock was embedded in my throat, my mouth doing an imitation of a hoover vacuum cleaner. Bill screamed out that he was gonna explode any second... oh no i told him , 'you have to suck me also" Before the words were out of my mouth , Bill was down on all fours between my squatting legs and running his tongue over my drooling dick. he was moaning quite loudly and waving his sexy bare ass in slow circles. before i knew it my red haired friend had his mouth halfway down my 7" shaft and continuing downward till my belly was right in his face. Bill could suck, he seemed just as good as my instructors from the baths had been, i couldnt believe my luck.

I thought to myself 'who needs michael, when i have this really sexy nude creature sucking my hard cock' once again i found myself on the edge of the abyss, Bill was allowing me to literally fuck his face. I was getting close to cumming and i wanted this to last a bit. Not wanting to break the mood , I got down on the floor in front of him,on our knees , face to face and we kissed again. Our tongues were going deep into each others mouths, the flavors of our horny cocks being shared, till we were both moaning up a storm. I knew what i wanted next and i asked Bill how far he wanted to go. He told me that he would do anything i wanted. Who was I to pass something like this up?

I told Bill to sit on the corner of his bed and let me look at him. He quickly did as i asked while i stood there and admired his hot nude body. Bill was looking at me as though I was some kind of a sex god, murmuring that no one had ever sucked him so well.
NO ONE??? hmmmm it would seem that this little sexmachine had some experience, so as we posed nude for each other i asked my horny friend if he had ever had sex with a guy. His answer was a shy yes, he then asked me if 'I had ever sucked off someone before him' I answered truthfully that yes i have sucked off a few guys and that i really enjoyed it. I also told him that his was definately the best hottest mouth that my cock had ever beeen into. All the while we were stroking our own cocks and feeling our own silky balls. I decided that i was going to really go all out with Bill. He was sitting there on the corner of his bed and i told him to open his legs "let me see your ass'

As my bathhouse lover had done to me , I grasped his ankles, spread his legs and stared into his smooth crotch. Lowering my face to his balls, I breathed in deeply. The smell of chlorine and sweaty cock wafted up. My tongue began to swipe at his smooth balls I couldnt help myself and my tongue began to edge around his hot asshole, his moans the only encouragement that i needed. Oh Martin Oh Martin was the mantra coming out of his mouth. My mouth travelled over his winking eye dipping in ever so slightly, then out, then up to his sack up his smooth shaft sucked some dripping nectar then back down and resumed licking his balls. My own hand was between my crouched spread legs rubbing my own cock, balls, and ass. My friend then scooted up the bed, pulling me up with him and we kissed. we were both a little sweaty now and our crotches were doing a slip slide dance all over each other. Bill told me to straddle his face my hardon was now brushing his lips , when he implored me to 'fuck his mouth" i slowly plunged my cock into the warmth of his mouth.

This went on for many minutes every once in a while i disengaged my cock moved down and deeply tongue kissed him. After one kiss He looked up at me pleadingly and raeched over into a side table drawer and pulled out a jar of vaseline. I was ever so slightly shocked to see him do this , but allowed him to continue. As i lay on top of Bill, he reached tween our bodies and coated my rock hard cock with some of the jelly. It was me who was moaning now. Bill told me that 'he was really clean' and wanted me to put my hard cock into his asshole. I couldnt believe my luck.......here was a guy i had known for years. never suspecting that one day we would be nude like this together,with him practically begging me to fuck him!

I asked him if he had ever done this before and he answered that 'Yes many many times" wonders never cease! His squeezing hand on my root was drawing my cockhead closer to his hole. i was on top, but allowed him to control the actions. He placed my glans right on his opening and told me to push steadily. First my greasy cockhead, then my wet shaft rather quickly went into his gripping hole, We lay together with me fully inside of him. He had me so turned on, as his asshole clenched my cock - he kept moaning my name over and over. I knew that i was going to cum i really couldnt hold out. everything he did with his warm asshole was bringing me to the brink. My hand hardly left his rod, I was stroking that greasy meat as i pounded away at his hole, we kissed like i had never kissed brefore. william william martin martin, they were the words coming out of our mouths........Finally i shouted to my lover that i was gonna unload in his ass he said yes yes Sperm Me Sperm Me Martin" (his exact words) So sperm i did , great heavy flows of cum erupted from my cock and found a home in his ass.

My poor sweating friend was beside himself now, my jacking of his rod had brought him to the edge. I pulled my cock quickly out of his asshole, looking down as my mouth sank down , I saw the sight of his wide open bunghole i swear that it was open as the diameter of a quarter my hot mouth went down to the root of my cute redheaded friend. I looked into his eyes as he quickly shot spurt after spurt after spurt into my sucking mouth and throat. I swallowed all he gave me then contentedly moved up his body and we began to ever so gently kiss.

Our post orgasmic conversation consisted of us opening up to each other and sharing our innermost secrets. Bill told me that he had planned 'getting into my pants' since we were in the mall earlier.....seems that the sight of my bare legs did it to him! I told Bill all about Michael and my adventure at Mans country. My not so innocent Bill proceeded to tell me about all his adventures in Manhattan...I mean that he was way way more experienced than either Mike or myself. I was so very happy that we had confided in each other and allowed this evening to happen.

to be continued?????
maybe
Quote |