Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Returning to Man's Country
View Single Post
Old 15th January 2005, 01:32 AM
marti201
Cruiser

Bill and I got a real good look at rod in the light of the stair well
he was in his thirties, but in incredibly good shape. that monster cock of his didnt seem to want to go down and I watched it bobbing over a smooth set of balls. the thre of us took turns watching and being watched as we climbed the stairs. At one point i drove my face deep into my friends ass and prodded him with my tongue. Rod looked at us and told us that'he really dug sucking ass' I told him that Red's ass was the sweetest. He said that he would love to suck both our asses. We got to his room and entered. It was a larger room than the first room i had been in but still it wasnt the Hilton. I pulled out my pipe loaded it and passed it around. We were talking away, listening actually, to Dr. Rod, he ends up telling us that Rodney is his real name, Bill tells him that Red and Troy are our real names. Anyway, Dr.rod came with some medicines, we were starting to really feel comfortable with him. aside from a little pot now and then Bill and I really knew absolutely nothing about drugs. This was about to change
Rod {he actually was a real doctor} pulled out three pills i dont to this day know what they were . Red and I took them and swallowed . Rod did the same. We all sat on his bed playing footsie. He kept complimenting us on our tans, our hot bodies, our nice cocks. We were exhibitionists at heart so Bill and I gave him what he wanted by flexing and posing ourselves. Dancig on the bed to the bass beat In the middle of the conversation, with the insistent disco beat in the back ground, the moans and screams of joy cumming thru the thin walls Yes the smell of ball sweat, the smell of baby oil., I realised that i was stoned , i was very stoned. But oddly enough I was focused, completely focused. I sat against the wall idly stroking my body , legs spread showing Red and Rod what i had. Red came over to me , i had him sit in between my legs, with his back to me. he started rubbing on my bare cock, from his ass cheeks to his back my cock left a drool trail. I pulled Red back spread his legs placed his bare feet on my thighs and began stroking him from his smooth hard nippled chest to his hard, cock ring adorned dick and once again exposed my boyfriends asshole to a stranger. I whispered into his ear" this is so much better than the two of us nude in the woods" He responded 'yes it is' as his own fingers travelled down under his cock and began to play with my oily butthole. Everything was so clear i could feel the follicles on my head i could feel his hot persistent fingers on my spread asshole, the breeze on my feet.
Bill reached his head back and we began to kiss. In the middle of our kiss my cock was engulfed by the hot mouth of Rod. I rasised up and away from Red. Rod had at least two fingers join reds in exploring my asshole and really knew how to suck , he was down on my bone in a flash. In a second he was off me , but the slurping wet sucking sound made me know that my sweet red was being satisfied.We switched positions , Rod had me drape my leg over Red who was now sprawled next to me I was so very aware of the bare skin of my lover's leg , slowly undulating over my own smooth flesh, the two of us on display. Our hot doctor then proceeded to corkscrew two fingers into both of our assholes at the same time. He took turns sucking down our cocks. Red and I were pumping our hips either in the air or into this hot guys throat. At this point the room around us was dripping it seemed,we were tripping. but still I knew where reality was . Reality was right here doing what my friend and i had planned on doing . Rod started to direct us onto our knees , side by side he had us spread our legs as he ran his hands all over our hot bodies. Rod had a very flexible looong tongue, he grasped ahold of my thighs and pulled me right onto his thick tongue. My hole opened for him and rode the tongue down to his lips.
I was moaning up a storm. sexy Red had been pretty quiet for a while so i looked over at him and tried to engage him. As i was looking into his very sweaty face, Rods tongue began to quicckly worm its way into my friends asshole. Red became very vocal
"Troy < Rod has his tongue stretching my asshole" I knew the feeling and i knew the joy my lover was experiencing. My own hands were pulling on my very hard cock and poking into my own ass. I needed relief, i needed it bad. i rolled over using my cock to push Rods face out of what i thought of as 'My asshole' I knew how Red aka Bill liked it , so i plunged right in skin to skin, i was in.
from the tip being clenched by his ass mouth ... all the way in till our cock rings made contact i slow fucked my loverboy deep. Rod had gotten under Red and was deeply sucking him as i was slapping his ass now really riding him hard I had my Red screaming now I mean he was screaming " FUCK ME BABY FUCK ME' Someone thru the thin wall yelled "give the queen a gag"
I continued to rough pleasure my friend. everything was so focused so perfect! I pulled out of Reds asshole, looked down at his REALLY gaping pucker. My tongue brought my face in I remember swiping around ,it in it , kissing it getting the tip of my nose in it. I wanted my friend to be sodomized by Rod I wanted him to feel a really bigcock . As i looked at his open hole , i knew he could do it. As i was rimming my friend thinking these sexy thoughts, Rod was busy with that horse cock in my Reds mouth
I knew that Red and i were on the same bandwith when he started to move even before I told him 'to get on the bed on his back'. He was splayed out for Rod and my visual pleasure I reached into my bag and took out the baby oil and the vaseline , i wanted my lover to be comfortable . I liberally covered his entire body in baby oil... oh that smell again. I rubbed the oil through his scalp down his face ,covering his long arms ,smooth nicely defined chest pausing to really pinch his gum drop nipples,gawd hhow i loved those hot nubs, we sucked tongue as i greased his ass . Rod had put on a cock-ring at this point and with all the blood in that thing it looked incredibly big. Red lay back arms and legs akimbo his mouth open, silently begging for the ride of his life
Rod was between my naked boyfriends legs, running his hands up and down his cock . I grasped hold of that monster got my face between my lovers shaved hole and that beautiful piece of meat and sucked it in. this cock was just dripping hard. not wanting Red to have tooo much lubrication i got as much of that meat as I could into my throat and swallowed some very tasty pre cum.
But this cock was for my boyfriend so i brought it out and over to his patiently waiting hole. Rod allowed me to set the pace and a slow pace i set. My fingers had gotten Red open to the point that his asshole could easily slip onto the nice head of Rods cock. As the cock touched the open asshole , I bent down and gave the two of them a nice tongue job. Reds ass smelled so good Rods cock so manly , i guided him in what a feeeling this was for all of us. my lover was starting to really scream, i looked at him and he just said"YES". Rod was 3/4 way in and my red headed slut was pulling him in by his ass. Poor Reds cock had gone down, almost away it seemed. Still he was chanting 'more , yes, more' I bent over my friend and sucked his cock into my mouth, just quietly nursing on him , taking it all in , enjoying the fact that my slutty lover was really enjoying the fuck he was getting. Reds hardon came back with a vengeanceI was deeply sucking his fat horny rod . As Rod plowed him , I sucked him down to his bare root. "Troy I NEED your cock" so i got up moved over his face and teased my lover by squatting close to his pretty face
Knowing how he loved my hole i began to open it for his gaze, he was running his tongue out inches away i squated lower watching him get deep fucked as i ran my bare pucker over his bony forehead forcing his nice nose into my hole. I paused there a second or two as i told Rod to plow my boyfriend hard i watched this was real sodomy , my open bunghole made its way right onto reds long tongue. My friend could really suck ass. he had be going stroking my cock , marveling in the sight of his fucking. He was flailing his legs , I grabbed hold of his ankleswhat caught my eye was the key chain to his lockerit was slapping all over his ankle and foot. I pulled his ankle closer to my face studied it a bit ,then proceeded to engulf his big toe with my mouth. Bill had told me recently that he would do anyting for a guy who sucked his toes. Knowing this , I sucked his toes like they were his cock, which now was in the oily hands of Rod. My mouth pulled his oily bare feet all the way back till his knees were behind his head Rod was pounding that huge cock now straight down into my moaning ,thrashing lover. Rod was so big and my red so very flexible ,that Rod was able to actually push Red onto his own cock of which he got quite a bit into his mouth. The sight of my best friend sucking his own cock while getting the 'fuck of the century' was way way too much. I was actually proud of him. not to mention wanting to fuck him too.
I started to get behind Rod and try to pry him away from the hole i needed to posess. Red started to really warble around his own cock, Rod was full stroke pumping both Reds cock and his hot asshole at the same time. I remember wishing i had a polaroid
My red exploded as Rod was balls deep his cum was flying allover the place i made sure the next shots went directly into his mout. I knew how good it tasted and i did want him to waste a drop.
Rod was still pumping away he had incredible stamina, or was it the hot thin smooth bodie whore under him that was doing it?
I said to Rod 'Iwant to fuck my red haired whore now" he said fine , but first i had to tongue his asshole I said 'hey who is making the rules here anyway' he pulled his cock out of reds gaping hole pointed it at me and said 'my cock is making the rules'
a cock that size should make the rules so i got behind him a s he reinserted himself my tongue began to swipe and poke his hole.
whereas his balls were shaved he had a few hairs in his butt crack i studied his asshole a moment thenn plunged right in,it was very hard keeping my tongue in his asshole, as he wildly fucked away at my screaming red haired fuck machine. A loud plop was heard in the room, Rod had pulled out of Reds ass leaving it very very open for me. I had after our first fuck described Bills asshole as being open the size of a quarter............this is no exageration ,Red's asshole was now open to the size of a half dollar My cock was standing straight out as i brought it down to my lovers mouth he smiled and sucked me in till his teeth clinked on my cock ring. i pulled out immediatly and Kissed my lover as my cock ran down his oily belly, over his cock under his balls, to his gaping paradise. Red was moaning again as i quickly went in deep feeling the wet warmth of his fine hole clutching my naked cock . This was where we belonged, nude fuckers, "pound me Troy" as i gripped his oily fat rod i deep stroked him.................I was on edge i had to cum soon
i was still mesmerized by the sight of Rods cock and as i was poundig and stroking Red , Rod was putting some cream on his cock slowly jerking it looking at us. Rod snuggled in close to me and told me that he owed me arim job so i moved my sweating pounding ass chheeks up as i continued to pump my lover. The feel of a tongue on my asshole while my cock was inside a tight hole was almost too much to bear. just when i thought i was going to explode he pulled off. Rod did the corkscrew fingers again on me , but this time it was a little different. his fingers at first felt very hot , then a cooling numness began to fill me. It was enough to make me slow down in my pumping. Rod opened and stretched me for a bit then just as suddenly got off the bed walked to the door and opened it. He turned and came back to the bed I was distracted as i saw immediately 3 guys stop by the door and peer in. Rod continued to finger my slick ass, I was enjoying the extra eyes on the three of us. My hard cock pumping the fine ass of my best friend, As our big dicked friend wormed his fingers into my very open butt.my asshole felt really good and i was about to shoot my nut, Red was begging for me to fill him. Next thing i knew a log was being driven up my asshole
Fucking Rod, Was fucking the living daylights out of me. My cock was now losing its fucking rythm but red continued to milk its length with his smooth muscle. but this hot cock in my bare ass was fucking me deep. There were murmurs in the door way it seemed in my stoned state that half of Mans Country was in our room. I was screaming even louder than Red had before and that caused some total stranger to bring over his fat cock and plug my mouth. It became a free for all , Rod pounding my fine ass , Me fucking my sweet lover and me with some strangers cock pumping my mouth.. More guys were around us now...my thoughts quickly went back to that first nite in the baths where a group of guys jerked off all over Mike and me well it was going to happen again. I started to flood the ass of my lover who in turn had some white haired guys cock down his throat some guy exploded in my mouth, i couldnt swallow half of it and ending up spitting most of it into my red's mouth.... Finally Rod unleashed what had to be a quart of seed into my rectum......i passed out.
Red was a zombie . I awoke a few minutes later on my stomach legs spread with some unknown guy sucking the cum out of my ass, several other guys had helped themseles to my pot and Dr Rod was heading to the showers I called out for my boyfriend , he came over and we kissed and whispered, the evening had been sucessful......................................... ........

The end
of my rememberances
for now?
Quote |