Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cam Question
Thread: Cam Question
View Single Post
Old 15th January 2005, 08:19 AM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash
Cam Question

I'm up and runing with my new cam and having a ball. It's way more fun than I thought it would be. Last night I was on for about 4 hours jackin and edging and chatting. I cam on Yahoo and always have an open cam so anyone can watch.

This was dicussed on another message board I like but no one seemed to know for sure. The qustion was if an underage guy was viewing your cam could you be tracked down and prosecuted for exposing youself to a minor? It's an open cam so I have no control who watches, I'm also in the adult chat rooms so no minors should be there in the first place.

Every now and then I'll get an IM telling me what a great cock I have and then they will go on to say they are 16 or something like that. Most I think are bullshiters but I'll cut them off and not let them view anyway.

Is this just paranoia on my part? I never gave this a minutes thought until I saw it on the other message board.
Quote |