Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - After Hours Fun in the Store
View Single Post
Old 17th January 2005, 08:21 AM
marti201
Cruiser

After Hours Fun in the Store

I was working my way through college. I had taken a job in a local department store. I was working in the security department of the store.One of my job responsibilities was opening and closing the store. Occasionally when work had to be done overnight, someone needed to keep an eye on the workers, so I would volunteer to stay in the store. This was a great opportunity for me to work on papers and study. It was also a great opportunity for me to indulge in my passion for quasi- public nudity. depending on where the overnight workers were, I would go to a different part of the store , strip nude and just walk around, looking at my naked form in mirrors, eventually beating off.

It was one such night that i was doing an overnighter. when while sitting on the toilet in the employees bathroom, i started reading the wall. The messages on the wall were starting to get to me. 'Tap foot for sex' ,Show it hard' were the type of messages. and one in particular had my cock stiffening. actually it was a series of messages , some guy was writing how he needed 'A hard cock up his fine ass' This guy had gotten me going and poor me was all by myself. so i stripped nude alone in that bathroom and locked the door. The feeling of being totally nude in a public bathroom really got me hard, even though i knew that no one would come in it was still such a thrill. I began to tap my barefoot, showed my hard cock. but to no avail. I was alone and would have to just jerk off. So jerk off i did. I came in gushes on the wall all over the message . I then wrote on the wall that this cum would be better spent "up your fine ass" I was hoping the unknown author would get the message. Turns out he did!

I had become friendly with a very cute sales clerk named Tim. Tim and I would chat during breaks getting to know each other and started to share some fairly intimate 'confessions'. Seems Tim had done some 'nude modelling work' to make ends meet. This was something i always wanted to do (both as the photographer and as the model) so i had many questions for him. It came out that one of the requirements for his modelling were that he be 'clean shaven' from his neck to his toes. Boy did this open my sexual floodgates. I admitted to loving the bare feeling myself. Tim shyly asked me if maybe someday i would 'take some pictures' of him I told him that i would love to.......

I should describe Tim, He had curly brown hair He was 22 yo, 5'5 110 lbs of pure sexiness. Over coffee we would talk with the conversations slowly leading up to sex. Tim told me that he was gay, I was smitten with this cute guy and knew that i had to get into his pants. we had to be careful as most people in the store were homophobic. Since Tim had a roomate (straight) and I was still living at home I needed to come up with a plan in order to have sex with this hot guy.

One day during store hours i was in the employee bathroom standing at the urinal taking a leak, Tim comes walking in stands next to me and starts to pee. He is looking over at me, from my eyes to my now stiffening cock, which i am starting to pull on .
I ask him if his is the fine ass that needs to get fucked? He responds by pulling back slightly and showing me his beautiful bare semi hard cock. We both reached over and tugged on each others dicks.
We had to be careful since neither of us wanted to lose our jobs. so during lunch break, we left the store and started to talk. I felt very comfortable with my new friend as he did with me. when he asked if that was my cum on the wall , I responded truthfully and told him how i spent my time when i was alone in the store. He thought that this was very hot. Seemed that Tim also loved being naked in public and admitted to once, during store hours, stripping completely nude in the bathroom stalll and jerking off.
This guy was so much like me

He also said that it would be quite a trip to be naked in the store with me. I looked at him and said that that could be arranged.
My mind began to formulate a plan. the following week , I was informed that plumbing work needed to be done in the basement of the store overnight. i was assigned to work this over nighter.

I called Tim at home and told him of my plan. He was to spend the evening preparing himself. then come into the store just before closing,strip down, locking himself in 'our' bathroom and wait. Tim agreed with this plan. I spent the evening preparing myself for what i just knew was going to be one hot night. I called Tim , and he told me he was on his way to the store. I packed a small bag and headed into work.

I arrived at the store shortly before closing. As everyone was leaving the store, the plumbers arrived and went into the basement to start their work. I walked my boss out the door and turned on the alarm. I took my bag and headed across the empty store to the employees bathroom. outside the door I got totally nude, decided to put on my cock-ring then checked out the finished product. There was a mirror in the hallway and i took a good look at myself standing there in my birthday suit. Impressed mith myself, i spent a moment just looking , from the mirror to the bathroom door. Knowing that ther was a really hot sexy guy on the otherside of the door got me going. I laughed as i saw the sign over the mirror which stated, "Your appearance reflects the high standards of our store" as i began to stroke myself i was pleased with the appearance i made. Tim heard me laughing through the door and asked me if i was gonna come in or what. I heard the door unlock, The night was about to begin...................

to be continued
Quote |