Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex at the Abs
Thread: Sex at the Abs
View Single Post
Old 18th January 2005, 08:07 PM
chicagosversbottom
Cruiser

Send a message via ICQ to chicagosversbottom Send a message via Yahoo to chicagosversbottom
Sex at the Abs

Read many great posts and decided it was time to share some of my favorite. I love going to the Galaxy on Mannheim in the Chicago area. One night it seemed it was just my night and I went non stop for nearly 5 hours. I love Galaxy as it has a large latino clientel and I have to admit they are absolutely fabulous in bed.

I had been there 5 minutes when a manly good looking latino walked in. He was looking at me and was thrusting a little to let me know he want to fuck. I waved him into the booth and sucked that beautiful pinga. I was working his 8 inches nice and hard and making sure it was good and wet. He reached behind me and began grabbing my ass and I went for it bending over the chair and letting him at my ass. He slammed it into my ass with no ease and it felt fantastic he rode my ass for about 10 minutes and with a hot and heavy panting he shot a nice load into my ass. He was fantastic. He zipped up and walked out and I seen that he smiled to a couple of men in the hall. Next thing I know I have another middle age latin man in my booth and started all over again. He shot a nice load in my ass, I cleaned his cock for him and he got hard again. He turned around for me to rim his ass. It was clean but smelt like a man and I went to town. He was going crazy. He quickly turned around and grab my ass and fucked me again and shooting another load in my ass. He zipped and left. I waited for a couple of minutes and stepped out. The hall was filled with a few guys and the occasional hustler.

I glanced around and waited for a few minutes. Finally I was able to get a booth with GH. I was in there for about 30 seconds and a large black man came in. He stuck his cock through the hole and I sucked him and swallowed one hell of a hot load. I thought about leaving but was so glad that I didn't .
Next thing I know a man that I had been after for some time from other visits was in the booth. He said that he was watching me through a peep hole with the first guy and he wanted to try me out. I happily obliged and dropped down to my knees and began sucking this latin stallions cock right through the hole. He had to be about 23 6'2" 170 buff and beautiful with wonderful dark hair. He was a hot young preppy boy and my did he have a nice 7 inch cock. He was moaning and ramming his cock through the hole. Suddenly he pulled out, he leaned down and told me he wanted to fuck me. I was no idiot I turned and bent right over to the hole and felt him slip right into my cum filled ass. He fucked me for about 5 minutes. He stopped and said that he loved the way my ass working his cock. He said he wanted to go to a private booth so he could get all the way in me and blow his load. He zipped up and went out. I waited and ventured into the hall. He was waiting at the opposite end of the hall. I ventured down and away we went he fucked me for a least 15 minutes until he starting pulling out and putting it back in over and over and then he slammed it in and shot a load that immediately started running down my leg when he pulled out. He said I had a great ass and not to worry but he would definatly be using me anytime he seen me.
I was more than satisfied but hung out for a while and using the sounds of sex as my advertisement took several more loads for a total of 8 loads up my ass and suck some great uncut cock.
I look forward to every chance I get to go to Galaxy. I dont get to go as often as I like but I always know I will find a hot latino to pound my ass hard and long.

P.s. While I love latinos, I love all men as long as the have stamina and are not a boring fuck. Give me your long hard pulsing cocks and I will drain them with my mouth and ass.
Watch for my ads on the Illinois board and feel free to email and fill me today.
33 6'4" 240 br br 6 cut versatile love to please a man. I love a man with stamina that is not a boring fuck and loves to finish to the last drop. I am up for fun. Latin Men always a first pick but love all men with long hard pulsing beautiful cock.
Quote |