Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Brother/Brother ??
View Single Post
Old 24th January 2005, 10:48 AM
Masterofcbt
Cruiser

OK, here goes

I was living in Denver, and at the University of Denver there was a particularly active t-room, very safe, and very cruisey. I was down there one afternoon, and hooked up with a nice guy in his twenties, but we were interrupted by a couple of students, maybe around 18 or 19 each. They turned out to be very horny, and I went down on one, while he went down on another, and they both shot nice loads, and left. Afterwards, the other guy and I were talking about "young cock" and how much we both liked it, and what we found in town. We shared some stories and locations, and he mentioned two brothers that hung around a particular park in town. After that, we split and went our seperate ways.

Being curious, I headed over to the park, and, surprise, wasn't parked for more that five minutes before this really hot looker got in my car and said, "would you like to fool around?" He was blond, 5'6" and quite thin, with a very cute little ass. Of course I was interested, where do you want to go?? He just lowered his pants and said, "right here, right now." So, here I am, staring at a very nice 7" piece of meat surrounded by a nice light brown bush, with smooth, low-hanging balls, and the hard cock was slapped against the smoothest, tauntest little belly I had ever seen. Slurp!! In no time, I had his load. When we were done, he asked if I could drop him off at his place. I did, and it just so happens his place was right behind my apartment.

A few days later, I was driving home and saw him walking down the street. I pulled over, and asked him if he wanted to come over and "have some fun." He smiled the cutest little shy smile, and jumped in the car. We were back to my apartment in a matter of seconds, and as soon as we got in the door, I started kissing him hard as I undressed him. He returned the kiss, even harder, and started to undress me. We moved into the bedroom, I layed down, and before I could say anything, his warm sweet mouth took in my 8". He sucked like a hoover, and slowly worked around so his ass was over my face. A perfect pick cherry, hairless as could be, stared at me. My tounge was in as quickly as could be, and I ate him out for a good five minutes, and he moaned with my cock in his mouth. He then got up and strattled over my cock. I lubed up, and he all but dove on my cock, taking all of it right down to my balls, and started to ride me like a bull, facing me, and stroking his beautiful seven inches. He bucked and rode until I couldn't take it any more, and I shot a huge load up his hot ass. Right at the same time he dumped a load that flew over my head onto my headboard!! He collapsed, and we kissed some more, then he whispered "I know who you are. My brother told me about you!" "Your brother?" I asked? He said, "Yep, you sucked him off in the park a few days ago." That's when I knew I was dealing with twins. He then asked "Would you tie me up next time?" Of course, I said.
We cleaned up, I gave him my phone number, and hoped he would call soon.

The night after, I get a call about 8. "Hi, this is Harley, you gave me a ride home the other day?" Sure, are you free? "Yes, I was hoping I could come over." Absolutely, I said. Five minutes later, he was there, and I had poppers and rope set out. We stripped and made out, and the next thing I know, he is tying my hands behind my back. I didn't protest, but asked "I thought you liked that?" "No, he said, that's my brother Harvey." I submitted, and was used very nicely by this boy, he seemed somewhat practiced in the art of bondage. After a few hours of incredible edge play, he blew his second load into my ass (I has swallowed the first) while I blew all over the sheets, and he untied me, and we cleaned up.

"So, you are Harley, and your brother is Harvey, and you are dom, and he is sub?" "That's right, and yes, we are identical twins."

"So," I said, not being able to resist, "do you two ever play together, I mean like in a threesome?"

"Not often," he said, "but we've been discussing it, if you wanted to."

"Absolutely!" said I.

(Continued, with the first threesome)