Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - extremly annoying at the abs
View Single Post
Old 25th January 2005, 09:27 AM
moondaye
Cruiser

extremly annoying at the abs

I visit an abs sometimes, like alot of you here there are times when you just want to shut the door and j/o with no interaction from anyone else. when that happens you just lock the door and not make any eye contact with anyone when walking to yourbooth,

the other day I went and that is exactly how I felt, So I just walked into my booth, luckly there wasnt anyone in the open area then, but as soon as I put my money into the changer to start the movies, I heard the door being pulled on, but with it being locked it didnt open, most people would figure that I didnt want anything, so the guy went to the booth next to me and started looking through the glory hole, wich I dont mind since I am a bit of an exhibitionist, but this guy kept trying to get into my door constantly, I even said through the door "no thanx", but that didnt stop him he just kept trying to get in, and wispering through the door "I just wanna suck it", this guy would just not get the hint and go away. I ended up leaving annoyed without busting my nut.

does that ever happen to anyone else?