Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Odd Happennings
Thread: Odd Happennings
View Single Post
Old 25th January 2005, 03:36 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

Kewl,

I love that "how could you fuck me?" question. Man, if I was there and in a perverse mood I'd have probably said. "Just like I did and will again the next time you or any other fucker offers up his ass to me". Of course, in reality, I'd have probably sputtered and maybe even laughed in his face, or something rude like that.

I guess developing a poker face is useful for more than just playing poker -it also could come in handy after a round of poke-him.

Your guy reminds me of an Arab student who made contact with me at one time. He was married, and wanted to play with guys while he was in the US, because when he returned to Saudi Arabia, he would not be able to have man-to-man sex.

He wanted to kiss, fuck, suck, etc. but made it clear he was not gay because he would not take a cock in the ass. Oh, he had no qualms about having someone stick their tongue there, he informed me, but no cock. I thought it hilarious he could live with everything but being fucked in the ass.

I steered clear of him. Later in talking to a gay student, he said the Arab guys on campus like to get a bottom in bed and be physically abusive to them. He says their attitude is that gay bottoms are lower than women and deserve no respect whatsoever. Hearsay at best, but maybe it was best he and I didn't get together. I'd hate to have to explain to an officer why I had beat the crap out of some naked arab.
Quote |