Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Odd Happennings
Thread: Odd Happennings
View Single Post
Old 25th January 2005, 08:19 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Talking Regional Cultures

Hey GT:-)

Some cultures or rather more traditional and fundamentalist views thereof limit homosexuality to bottoming in general. Tops are perceived as being just 'normal' heterosexual dudes who are compelled to mess around with the 'despicable bottoms' simply because women are generally not available for sex, unless you marry them. I would be the last guy here to subscribe to this devious theory but that is what they have been told and that is what they firmly believe in. For many guys this comes in handy, too; it gives them the license to do what they want to do and fear no music afterwards. There is not much logic in this but fundamentalist views are rarely, if ever based on logics of any kind.

A few years ago, I hooked up with a Middle Eastern guy here in San Francisco. A most talented anal bttm dude. We somehow clicked together and some sort of a f-buddy relationship developed. After a while, I was getting slightly upset with him. He'd be late, would not show up at times, without ever bothering to ring me up and let me know he had a change of plans. The next time he called, I told him, I was not going to see him any more. I did not like his attitude which showed very little respect for the others anyway.

He was shocked. How could I do that? He was so good looking in his own words and he did everything I wanted him to do. I used him. Yeah, and he was doing me a huge favor by letting me fuck him. Rite...

I was firm on my decision and he finally blurted out: 'I think that I have a bigger dick than you!'

Nope that did not help either but it made it into my collection of 'funny memories'.

KD
Quote |