Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - extremly annoying at the abs
View Single Post
Old 25th January 2005, 11:46 PM
mascguybost
Cruiser

Yeah, with any kind of public cruising you're definitely bound to find the annoying guys who won't take no for an answer.

I usually just suck it up and move on since I'm not in my own bedroom where I could actually ask the guy to leave.

I really think these guys who keep trying and trying again do it because it works for them. Seriously, I bet maybe one time out of ten a guy says "okay, come on in" or whatever.

I do have to add that when I see this behavior, I feel rather sorry for them because it's really desperate. Who knows what their situation is or life expereince is that lead them to that kind of persistence, but, it's always a nice reminder that I have it good so to speak that I don't have to beg and plead to get a blow job ;-)

What really get's me more than the persistent won't take no for an answer guys at these venues is the "hustler" factor. I can usually spot them, but sometimes I'll meet up and get the "I'm working" line. It pisses me off because I'm like "Do I look like I need to pay for it?" I'm a good looking, fit, guy and it kind of offends me.

Yeah, that sounds so shallow of me. No judgements to guys who do pay, hell, they probably get what they want at least ;-)
Quote |