Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Electrolysis Help
View Single Post
Old 26th January 2005, 05:40 AM
michaelinillinois
Cruiser

Electrolysis Help

Does anybody out there know of any HOME-BASED solutions for affecting permanent electrolysis?

Fortunately, I am not extremely hairy on my back and shoulders, although I do have a few persistent, annoying wiry hairs that continually return and look like hell. I want them gone for good. I'm sick of shaving them of course, and chemical-based solutions (i.e., Nair) have their serious drawbacks as well. At age 40, I'm sick of having to deal with these ugly wires again and again. I am not quite willing to devote my $$$ to laser electrolysis as I know little about it.

I am not looking to use any such proposed device on my pubes or other sensitive areas, just where I mentioned.

Several years ago, I saw an advertisement by IGEA that offered such a device, but I know nothing about how it works or if it's effective.

Any advice that you could give about brands, models, how to use and what to watch out would be greatly appreciated.
Quote |