Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Odd Happennings
Thread: Odd Happennings
View Single Post
Old 26th January 2005, 06:58 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Talking Real Dude???

Hey MGB,

Actually, the first thought that crossed my mind after that legendary 'How could you...?', was that same question of yours.

I cannot say that I know an answer, though.

Few things appeared to be evident:

a/ he was no novice to m2m sex and enjoyed it big time;
b/ he was not an all-out guy and not even one of those guys who would now and then show up to satisfy his desires and return to
his middle-class respectability;
c/ he sure got married to a very hot chick, for whatever this was worth...

My little working theory was that he probably got hooked up with his best friend who was sharing his lifestyle, fears and problems. That buddy dude, if there indeed ever was one, must have had a real ball... . At some point of time the two must have got separated for whatever reason and my college dude was looking for some action elsewhere.

He probably did not see himself as a homosexual since we was not out there and cruising for anonymous sex until that time. If he really stayed monogamous with his best buddy, the two of them had very little to fear and the whole m2m sex did not quite matter. The matter became alarming only when he came out of his protected environment and saw a dangerous potential that his little gay proclivity could become a source of trouble for him, somewhere down the road.

---
Hey Indy,

I sure have been keeping my eyes open. And I would not mind getting a piece of that ass again. But so far, no luck :-)

KD
Quote |