Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - extremly annoying at the abs
View Single Post
Old 26th January 2005, 11:07 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Talking Hustlers...

Nothing against the 'working bois' and/or their clients. If the guy comes over and states right away he is 'working', that's fine, too. The bad part happens, when we get going, and they break the news, hoping you would not wish to break away... I always do. No fun either, but I do not feel like paying up for something that I (still) can get for free and furthermore, I do not feel like encouraging dishonesty on anybody's part.

The other, funnier part of the story are mostly guys who are not precisely topping the 'hotties' list. Every so often they come up and offer cash to suck me or have me fuck them or or whatever might be on their wish list at that given moment. I thank them always. Yeah, it's an ego boost for a guy of my age, I guess..., yet I am wondering, if these guys have any real degree of success by offering cash to guys who would not be usually considered 'working'? Just a question

KD
Quote |