Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Electrolysis Help
View Single Post
Old 26th January 2005, 07:31 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

The drawback of any hair removal system is that a single hair follicle can produce up to three hairs and that not all hair follicles on your body are producing hair at all times.

When you look into laser hair removal, keep in mind that laser is superior to light. And that the qualifications of the hand wielding the equipment matters also. A single laser session will price out more than electrolysis. Where electrolysis makes its money is in the number of sessions you have to undergo. What I have seen with laser is that if it doesn't do the job the first time, it is a year or more before it needs to be done again. Not so with electrolysis.

As I've gotten older, it seems I have hair appearing in some of the oddest places. And as a child, men with bushy ears and noses frightened the hell out of me. So I take extra pains to keep from looking like them.

I would not recommend anything made by Igea. One of their leg trimmers that worked so well on TV actually caused many of its users to bleed profusely and was quickly pulled from the market. It literally ripped the hair from the person and took small hunks of skin along with the hair.

Shaving for me isn't an option because I have curly hair. Right now, I use the tweeze method on the oddball external hairs. A few minutes usually before showering and most of the hairs are taken care of. I have a nostril trimmer that take care of my nose. If pain is a problem, get a mild numbing creme, rub it on, wait a couple minutes, then tweeze. If you can't reach the hairs, you're gonna need a good friend.
Quote |