Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex at the Abs
Thread: Sex at the Abs
View Single Post
Old 27th January 2005, 01:24 AM
Throbbin_9
Cruiser

continuing this theme . . .

there's something so hot about getting your nut off at the abs. especially at this time of the year when it's snowy and cold. there's this anticipation of getting to this erotic setting after stomping throught the snow, that really gets me going.

i'm really into abs scene, but i don't go to the nearest one or the second closest one for fear of bumping into someone from work. well, i took a long lunch and went on a trek to an abs a distance away. it was after the main lunch crowd and still snowing like hell. i went to the booths and only a couple were occupied, so i took a booth away from the front, just planning on a little quiet stroke time. i soon got my self situated, using half my tokens, and soon had my cock, fully-boned, and jacking. i was into the movies and taking my time, when i heard a whisper from a peephole on my right that i was only half-aware was there. it was a guy with a latin accent, who said he like my show and thought i had a nice cock. he told me to continue jacking and that he wanted to jack with me. since i was totally horny and loved his compliments, i continued stroking and heard him in the next booth also stroking. he then asked me to stick my cock through the peephole so he could suck it or let him in the booth with me. i told him to join me. i didn't hear him zip up, but i did hear him knock softly on my booth door.

i opened the door and found that he was a very good looking guy, about mid-20s, nice built, short hair and no facial hair. he cupped my balls and bent over and gently sucked my cockhead. over and over his lips went over my head, as he relished my tasty pre-cum. i leak freely, so he quickly got my pre really flowing, making squishy sounds with his mouth suction. tremendous suction that had my legs trembling as i stood for this royal suckjob. his mouth then released my cock and he dived further down and licked my balls with superb passion, holding my meat with a couple of fingers. this guy totally washed my balls and nibbled my sac, and drove me crazy . . . and when i felt his tongue between my cheeks, i couldn't help stroking. he saw the effect his tongue had on me and licked faster and deeper, as i jacked my shaft quicker. this guy was such a cocklover that i was so ready to cum and he hadn't gone down on me . . . yet.

i couldn't help but moan and groan, and as soon as my glutes started trembling i knew i would cum soon. i told my latinlover this and he immediately stopped his tongue work between my cheeks and quickly consumed my cock, with one quick mouth dive. gawd, he was soo good, as i felt his lips trace every inch of my cock. as his head went up and down on my pole, i heard obscene slurping sounds as my cock overheated. i told him that i was cuming and, with this, he used one hand to stroke me into his mouth and then other hand was on my ass, urging me to fuck his mouth faster. gawd, i came and came, shooting a massive load, spurt after spurt, down his willing throat. afterwards, he finished up by kissing and licking my still swollen cock.

i couldn't help but ask him if he came often to the abs and he smiled, telling me that he'd see me around sometime. all told, it was a real surprise and rewarding visit.

Quote |