Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Electrolysis Help
View Single Post
Old 27th January 2005, 10:21 AM
michaelinillinois
Cruiser

Electrolysis Advice

Many thanks for ScruffyCub and GuyTopeka for your wise, vast and caring input. I certainly do not want to spend my money or time on crap or anything that will damage my skin. God knows that just the stresses of living can do that without additonal help. I was a bit suspicious of the IGEA line of products before I read your comments.

GuyTopeka, your recollection:

Quote:
And as a child, men with bushy ears and noses frightened the hell out of me. So I take extra pains to keep from looking like them.
made me laugh. The other day, I attended a funeral on the northwest side of Chicago and the priest, and old Irishman, had ear hair that would send a bottle of Nair running into the woods. I don't want to look like that at all. There should be an order of nuns that stick to tidying up old priests!

Laser electrolysis sounds like a good plan for many reasons. If it's reasonably priced and works, I don't mind paying for it. I guess that I will have to get some referrals from our "brothers" and check things out. I see it advertised more and more, so time to act.

It'd be great to have a houseboy who give shaves for where the sun shines and where it doesn't, but until then, I guess that laser technology is the best choice.

MIL
Quote |