Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Electrolysis Help
View Single Post
Old 28th January 2005, 04:40 PM
tearoomatt
Cruiser

Almost. I swear!

I used to live up in Edgewater (Yes, Michael, I'm still living and working downtown ) and went to a barber there who "lovingly" shaved my head. His touch was more than professional and a few times I am confident that he was pushing his body against my arms and even once or twice (or even more) swore I felt his erection poking at the same.

One night in particular, he took extra care cutting my hair and spent longer than usual on it/me. There was another guy waiting but the shop was closed. He just wouldn't stop cutting/preening and I SWEAR he was waiting for the other guy to get fed up with waiting and leave. Then he could close the blinds and trim my chest hair, which he had commented on more than once.

Now this guy is married with a hunky son who ended up joining him in the barber shop because business was so good. I probably would have had a great time with dad, but once his son joined the business, I was always hard for him. I let him cut my hair a few times, but dad was better. ANYWAY, the night I thought he was going to kick the other customer out, I was on the verge of saying something to the waiting customer, something like "Would you come back tomorrow?" Ha!

I'm confident, had the timing been right, EXACTLY right, I probably could have gotten my chest hair trimmed and my balls shaved. Of course, he would have had a big sticky mess to clean up too, but those hot towels are good for more than softening a mans' beard.

Michael, check my profile for my email and let's chat
Quote |