Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Theater sex
Thread: Theater sex
View Single Post
Old 29th January 2005, 12:12 PM
gigboy
Cruiser

Young Cock at Adult Theaters

Good luck gar. Here in WeHo, at the Tom Kat, it's mostly older middle aged dudes, or overweight guys. But, one gets lucky every once in a while. I think it's because young cut/uncut 20s are out getting their rocks off where ever they want.

I find that the age of cocks goes down after 1 a.m when the bars have let out, and guys want to get off before they go home to empy bed or significant others who are not satisfying themselves.

If you fill out your profile with at least a location you miight get some suggestions of where to find that young meat you desire. Good luck, honey.

i don't fuck guys. they fuck me (if im lucky ).

luv scenes in alleys, parking lots, between two cars. me on my knees, sucking your cock, or just bend me over and fuck me. sat nites/weds when i play. im a submissive bottom cockwhore. nsa ...

Last edited by gigboy; 26th September 2021 at 03:12 PM.
Quote |