Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Theater sex
Thread: Theater sex
View Single Post
Old 29th January 2005, 08:10 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Talking Young guys 20s...

I would gladly agree with Gig on both counts. The profile helps and the time of your crusing might, just might help.

Young guys, college kids, etc., know very well that they are in demand. Many of them know that the time is passing and are now making the best of it.

Since you were asking where to find the young cock, I am assuming that you might belong to a different age group. I might be wrong. Please, disregard, if not applicable.

There is no complete, universal Manual that would solve your problem. IMHE these pointers might help:

Plenty of young guys are looking for a hook-up with guys in their own age group. If given a 'No', take it and leave the guy to his own devices. Nothing is unsexier than a guy who is begging for it. If the dude is sending mixed signals, go into the stand-by mood, leave him plenty of space but stay within the reach, if he chooses to hook up, once he gets a clearer scope of the actual cruising potential.

Quite a few young dudes who would consider having sex with a senior guy tend to be bottoms or at least versatile dudes. They would love to service, too.

Try to avoid creating an impression that you lack selectivity. Guys who only kneel and take any dick that appears to be willing will most likely discourage younger dudes. (And not only younger dudes.)

Cruising is an art in itself, in particular, if you are aiming at that competitive segment. It ain't that easy and it ain't that simple either.

Middle-age men, in good shape, nicely trimmed and groomed, radiating self-confidence and masculinity usually end up scoring the hottest young dudes.

Plenty of young guys out there are looking for sex only. A few would also cut the chase short and have a play buddy. Do not push the envelope but signal that you are open and willing to entratain some little communication. Do not be afraid to give your phone number, if you feel that the vibe is right. You might end up being very lucky. If so, count your blessings. Be respectful of the younger dude, show some reasonable generosity, if you can afford it and make sure that you understand his position and equally so hope that he understands yours. A mutual agreement on this issue usually goes a long way.

---
Keep in mind that I basically described my own experience. It may and may not be relevant to your particular situation.

It would be nice to hear other guys share their views on this matter.

KD
Quote |