Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - golden cock/nature boys
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2005, 01:21 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

I've offed several guys from Golden Cock as well as enjoying the standard gropes that always ensue and often see customer and boys satisfied in full view of any other patrons that happen to be looking.

G.C. is also one of the few places wheree you can be guaranteed fun if you happen to feel horny around 2 pm and dont want to wait. An added bonus on my last visit was a surprise encounter I had with a very cute lady boy! I've always had this fantasy of fucking a cute boy with cock and tits, but always dismissed it as a bit bizarre as I'm 100% gay. Anyway one afternoon this cockettish "boy" sashayed into the bar and gave me the eye. Something clicked in me and he quickly sat with me , revealing long smooth legs, a boyish smile and firm tits that looked real. "She" was 19 and so I thought "what the hell' and up we went. Whilst her "cock" was small, she proved to be a great fuck and it was a turn on to fuck her doggy style while fondling 2 firm breasts with erect nipples. I'd never fuck a wet pussy , but the breasts were quite a turn on. Any-one else share this fantasy?
Quote |