Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Was your "teacher" a older man?
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2005, 06:52 AM
needone43
Cruiser

my first time

The first time I experienced m/m sex was when I was 13. I was at the local park one evening and went into the rest room. I went to the last stall, closed the door. I started reading all the graffitti on the walls about sucking cocks etc. I immediately got a raging hard-on. There was a large Glory Hole between my stall and the one next to it. The place was totally empty. I then heard the door open and a man of about 50 dropped his pants, sat down and with a couple of minutes started stroking his cock. It was uncut (I did not know the term back then) and had a nice girth to it. I could see very well through the glory hole. He stroked for about five minutes, then stood up and shoved his dick through the hole. I had never felt another cock before but I started feeling his and it was the most wonderful feeling. I still get goose bumps to this day thinking about it. The hole was large so it also affordem be the opportunity to feel his balls, which compared to mine were huge. I stroked him for a few minutes and then got brazen and decided to try sucking him. Evidently my instincts at sucking were pretty good as I had him cumming in my mouth in a very short time. Not knowing what to do at this point, I spit it out. I quickly got up, zipped up and started to leave. He came out of his stall and asked me to wait a minute. He talked to me and asked if this was my firt time. I nodded. He said I done just fine and would like for me to meet hime there the next evening for another session. I readily agreed.

The next evening, I showed up as instructed. Only this time, he had brought a friend. We talked and he told me not to be scared that they were there to instruct me, and that I would make an excellent cock sucker with a little practice. I blew his friend while he verbally instructed me. When his friend blew his load in my mouth and pulled out, my instructor quickly put his hand over my mouth and directed me to swallow. I did and always have ever since. Then my instructor gave me his cock and load.

I met him there frequently after that, and I became rather in demand at the rest room. For about 2 years between 13 and 15, I sucked off many cocks there. It was sort of my place. I had quite a few regulars show up. Damn I miss those days.
Quote |