Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Was your "teacher" a older man?
View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2005, 11:51 PM
gigboy
Cruiser

My Experience

My very first time was when I was 13 and it was with a jr. high friend same age. We made out a lot and jerked off. Eventually, my friend got me into dressing in my mothers stocking and panties and kissing and hugging each other as two girls. It was the first time I felt female and sexy. We did this a few times during that summer and eventually stopped.

But, my first adult teacher as a guy about 39 or 40. He was mairried, sort of chubby, moderate body hair, a very thick 6+ in cock. We first met in the park. I was crusing the park road. This guy stopped and aske me if I wanted ride. I got in the car. We talked about the usual crap. He kepted looking at me. I could see his zipper was undone, but not showing his cock. He aske me if I every jacked off. I said yes. He reached in to his zipper and pulled out his cock stroking if while talking to me .

I was scared but, was still curious and sort of excited. I had never really seen an adults cock that closely. We pulled off to the side of the road. He said he wanted to jerk off infront of me. I let him. He asked if I wanted a blow job. I said no. I just wanted to touch him. He let me. He opened his shirt and pants showing his hairy chest and thick hard on. I was so nervous. But, I continued to get hot.

I reached over and touched his man sized cock. I felt so feminine, so girlie. He put his hand on my shoulder and started kissin my neck. I love it. I rubbed my other hand agaisnt his hairy chest. I jerked him off to climax. I then jerked off in front of him.

We met on a regular basis for about a month. He evenually found out I like to dress in my mother's nylons and panties. He ask me to do so for him. He loved treating me like his little sex toy. I loved it, too, but was confuse. We would must makeout and suck each other off while parked in his car on a dark street. I luved it but fellt embarrassed at the same time. He taught me to like the power of seducting an man with my smooth young fem body. I felt more like an adult sexually.

i don't fuck guys. they fuck me (if im lucky ).

luv scenes in alleys, parking lots, between two cars. me on my knees, sucking your cock, or just bend me over and fuck me. sat nites/weds when i play. im a submissive bottom cockwhore. nsa ...

Last edited by gigboy; 26th September 2021 at 03:13 PM.
Quote |