Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - golden cock/nature boys
View Single Post
Old 4th February 2005, 12:20 AM
paul10
Cruiser

golden cock

I agree the open sexual encounters stated in this post is far from the truth. The may be a lttle fiddling in GC but I have never seen the acts mentioned here, and the same goes for nature boy - there may be SOME fooling around, but cocksucking definately does not happen. Why would these bars get their customers off in the bar and lose off fees and the boys their tips. I sometimes wonder if these people have ever been in these bars. The only bars in BKK that this used to happen was Super A, but you have to tip extremely well for it, and to a lesser degree Alek, where the guys will fool with you up to a point, and that point is to get you into a room upstairs asap. I state this as having visited thesee bars for years............................................. .