Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Cumming
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2005, 08:26 PM
tevaboi
Cruiser

At age 13 I started to play with giving myself hot water enemas with a small rubber bulb. I had no idea about beating off and I did not understand why I got rock hard when doing this.

Finally, one day I got the water a little bit too hot and when I squeezed the bulb, the hot water painfully splashed against my prostate. I ran over to the toilet thinking I was going to piss. Before I could even touch my dick, white stuff started shooting out.

It wasn't until later that I put two and two together and realized that this was semen. I soon figured out how to rub my dick and cum.

I have never had an enema fetish, but I can understand the pleasure some people get from it. I only use enemas very occasionally before fucking.

I think this no-handed cum experience caused by a hot water enema made me realize how much my asshole was a sex organ. Most homophobes are missing out.
Quote |