Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Cumming
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2005, 08:51 PM
gigboy
Cruiser

My First Ejaculation

I was around 13 yo. I had been learning how the kiss from this friend of mine. I was naive. That weekend he stayed over night. We tickled each other. Wrestled around in our undies and tees. We kissed more. I got hard. My friend reached in my underwear and touched fondled my penis. I shot cum right away. It felt so good. But, I was embarrassed I spilled this stuff all over my friend's hands. I didn't know what cum was. He didn't mind then he started masterbating and put my hand on his penis to finish him off. I learned real soon and associated boners and sexual feelings with ejaculating.

i don't fuck guys. they fuck me (if im lucky ).

luv scenes in alleys, parking lots, between two cars. me on my knees, sucking your cock, or just bend me over and fuck me. sat nites/weds when i play. im a submissive bottom cockwhore. nsa ...

Last edited by gigboy; 26th September 2021 at 03:12 PM.
Quote |