Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Electrolysis Help
View Single Post
Old 6th February 2005, 01:56 PM
michaelinillinois
Cruiser

Haircut

Matt:

I would love to hook up with you in '05 after so many posts here and e-mail from last year. It'd still be fun to jack off together in a public men's toilet in downtown Chicago or even in the 'burbs.

I enjoyed reading your hot description of what "almost" happened. I would love to know the name of that barber shop and exactly where it is. I would have probably gone for the dad, too. Maybe we can get a cut there together.

Last Wednesday, I got a great haircut at the Tonsorial Parlor place in 5th Avenue Station in Naperville (the restroom there is a place for "action," should you be out this way some time), and all I had were my fantasies to keep me going. Not even a chance that I could suspect in this place from one of the humpy owners--there are two brothers. One is older but rather Halsted-and-Belmont looking.

I believe that you have my e-mail address and yes, I did re-check out your profile!

I hope to hear from you.

I would love to see some stories posted from anybody on hot barbershop encounters.

Quote |