Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Different Type of Experience
View Single Post
Old 6th February 2005, 11:28 PM
gigboy
Cruiser

Post Saw My Kinky Admirer Last Night

He emailed me on Fri. and wanted to me. He said he couldn't stop thinking of me. When he does he j/o while smoking a cig. He want's me to host. I say no, but, that I will meet him by the beach on Sat. night. It feels great and turns me on that a much that he has to have me. I guess I sort of know what genetic girls feel like.

We meet and go to a quiet dark street. He plays with my legs while we drive.

We park We smoke. I feel so sexy while I blow out smoke and he kisses my neck. I open my legs. He pulls down my panties to my ankles. He says he thinks I'm very sexy (no shit). I slide down in the car seat for him to stick the unlit portion of the cigarrette against my asshole. I'm scared but feel deliciously naughty. He them puts the cigarret to his lips, enjoying my special ass flavor. I can sort of smell it too. I jerk him off to completion. After he shots his wad, he quickly loses interest. Says he has to get home before his wife gets suspicious. He takes me back to my car, ending the night. I felt great! I luv the tgirl I'm becoming.

i don't fuck guys. they fuck me (if im lucky ).

luv scenes in alleys, parking lots, between two cars. me on my knees, sucking your cock, or just bend me over and fuck me. sat nites/weds when i play. im a submissive bottom cockwhore. nsa ...

Last edited by gigboy; 26th September 2021 at 03:12 PM.
Quote |