Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - When a friend turns...
View Single Post
Old 7th February 2005, 06:39 AM
oyster1
Cruiser

When I was 20 I think, my friend and I were in the jacuzzi at the complex I lived in. This room was downstairs and had no windows. I didn't notice him slip his trunks off but suddenly his fully erect cock was sticking out of the water. Instinctively I reached for it and stopped. He said "It's ok you can touch it." I grabbed anothers cock for the first time. Wow I thought. Then I put it in my mouth. My first suck. This was great. Then there was a knock. He jumped out and unlocked the door and some old fart walked thru grumbling about the door not supposed to be locked. After he left we got out and went in one of the little changing rooms. We jacked and sucked each other off. His cum shot about three feet and hit the wall. My special friend and I carried on like this for two years untill he left for Texas and I never heard from him again.
Quote |