Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cum Cum Cum
Thread: Cum Cum Cum
View Single Post
Old 7th February 2005, 10:28 AM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Seriously, dude... is this a joke?

I'm feeling a tugging sensation on my leg...

But OK, if you're actually serious about this -- you might want to consider getting your semen from the actual SOURCE in the future. At the very least you can get a look at the guy and take note of the absence of syphilitic sores on his penis.

Look, some STDs are more easily transmitted by skin to skin contact, though semen alone can get you into trouble, too. Some STDs have no visible symptoms -- you can suck a dick or eat some cum and believe you have found a healthy partner only to be surprised in the near future. The fact of the matter is you are at risk from eating cum straight from the tap or from putting your mouth on a dick or slobbering up piles of stale sperm off the floor.

The reality is -- and I really hate to say this because it's only going to encourage you -- odds are good nothing horrible is going to happen to you.

But it might.

Frankly, I'd be repulsed by the filthy floor upon which the cum in question is congealing even more than I'd be worried about what's in the cum itself. Yet it's still likely that even the disgusting floor isn't going to hurt you in any serious way.

If you're horribly unlucky, you could get an STD that kills you from this new habit. Or you might just get a bad stomach bug from the fecal coliform bacteria that is undoubtedly all over the putrid floor. Or nothing at all...

We could all sit back and type in various bits of odds-making calculations, we could write a summary of every STD known to man, we could speculate about the half-life of HIV and how it may or may not become non-infectious within a certain period of time, we can debate the efficacy of laboratory tests versus real-world sexual situations -- all to no avail.

There is no correct response to your question. Yes, you are at risk from this behavior. No, you are not necessarily more or less at risk than if you "just" had sex with someone face to face.

Cold sperm on a dirty floor... uh... you might enjoy it a bit more when it's fresh, you know?

Take a look at some of patrons in a bookstore at any given time. Would you desire the sperm of ALL of them no matter what? Let's face it, man: some of these dudes are just not... very... clean. Maybe you are turned on by the idea of NOT knowing where it came from... in which case, ignorance is bliss, huh?

Here's a suggestion for you: go get yourself some culture medium in a little petri dish. Take a clean cotton swab and wipe a dry portion of a bookstore floor with it. Incubate. Examine the results.

(Shhh! We don't have to tell him the results will be very similar if he does the same thing with a culture taken from his own kitchen sink!)

I hope you have all your shots.
Quote |