Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cum Cum Cum
Thread: Cum Cum Cum
View Single Post
Old 7th February 2005, 05:48 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

Shastyboi,

You're not the first to admit here that you eat cum left by others. I've seen posts by guys who admit to licking it off walls, seats, and other places while cruising. You're just the first I've seen that asked whether or not it was safe to do. I give you points for checking out the level of risk.

I'm gonna tell you that no, it is not safe to do. Not mainly because of the STD issue, but the location you choose to sample it from. And unlike others, I'm gonna tell you it will make you sick as a dog, or worse.

Around here, the ranchers come to town, stop off at the local "farm and home" store and then step over to the ABS just down the road. Some of them are hog farmers--some, cattle. You don't want to know where their boots have been. This is just one of hundreds of reasons the combination of floor and semen can be toxic.

Semen is also a perfect breeding ground for all sorts of nasty critters, due to its composition. Wet, full of nutrients, proteins, sugars, and friendly pH. It is agar on steroids.

Even sampling it straight from the tap is not 100% safe. But it is a quantum level of lesser risk than sampling it from the floor.

If you continue to do this, realize you are setting yourself up for a nasty trip driving the porcelain bus at the least. And at the most an emergency room trip with semi-private room and expensive attendants to boost.
Quote |