Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - When a friend turns...
View Single Post
Old 8th February 2005, 10:08 AM
i69nwin
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to i69nwin

While I was in college, I belonged to a study group. Well, I got to be good friends with one of the guys that came. I was bi,and I always kept that very closeted. My biggest outlet was cruising, mostly just getting sucked and then getting the hell out of there. I have learned from the errors of my ways.

Well, anyway, I was going to the study group that night. I was heading across campus and decided to get off. So, I ducked into the Union and hit one of the cruisy spots. I was there for about a minute. When we started to play the foot game. The guy put his hand under the stall the sign for out your dick here. So, I did and I was granted the best bj that I had gotten in a while. I came in just 2 minutes, I felt as though my guts were being sucked out of my piss slit.

Well, I got done and sat back down on the toilet to collect myself. When, my buddy decided to put his dick under that stall. I just stood up and made a bee line out the door. I got outside of the bathroom. Kionda, proud of myself that I got another bj without having to perform. (at that point, I had not sucked a cock) The hall downthe union was really long hallway, seems like it was at least a 1/4 mile long.

I am maybe 20 feet from the bathroom when I hear the door open and someone comes out. I did not want to turn around so I just kept shuffling down the hall. Before, I know it next to me is my friend from the study group was walking along next to me. He strode up along next to me. I did not know whether he had come from the bathroom or the Union entrance that was just feet away from the bathroom.

We made small talk as we headed into the library to find out that the group had been cancelled due to some big basketball game. I was kinda disapointed as was he, but he suggested that we head to his place for a beer and watch the game. I agreed.

We got into the door,andI had to pee. You know that pee that you have to take aftr cumming. He showed me the bathroom, and I stepped in deciding to sit down and think awhile. I came out and he was in his room. He yelled to me from down the hall. I got to his door and it was half open. He said come in and shut the door. I thought that it was odd so I did. He was at his computer naked. I was a little stunned, and started to back up.

He said to me, "you owe me something don't you". I played all innocent like and he proceeded with his case. You Nike boots and tan shorts are the give away. I thought it was you in the other stall, and when i saw you walking away. I knew it was you. Now, you owe me something don't you. I tried to explain that I had never sucked cock before and was not sure I was ready to suck his. He slowly pulled his cock to hardness all 8.5 inches of it. I could not take my eyes off of it.

He reached over from his chair and grabbed my bulging cock beneat my shorts and he guided me down to my knees. He slipped his hands behind my head and I slowly slid his cock into my mouth. He was fucking my face on his cock,and he shot a huge load into my mouth.

Well, we kept that side of our friendship for the next two years. But, more on that later.
Quote |