Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Most UNEXPECTED Sex
View Single Post
Old 9th February 2005, 04:56 PM
JYBiGY1
Cruiser

My first time at a ABS I was just turing 18 and wanted to see what was it was like in there. I was waiting for my gf to get out of work and there was a ABS down the road so I had time to kill while I waited so I went in and walked around and noticed a downstairs part. So I went down and notice that they had movies to watch in Booths ( at the time didnt know about booths) So I went in popped some money and watched for a few mins they started getting horney so I figured what the hell and whiped it out to jerk off. So i ends up jerking off for about a min when this older guy comes in and grabs my hard cock and rubs it and I was so nervous but didnt say a word and then He just went to down on my cock and I blew a load in maybe a min. I was so nervous and he just got up and thanked me and left.
Quote |