Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Most UNEXPECTED Sex
View Single Post
Old 9th February 2005, 07:00 PM
sj4fun
Cruiser

the next day

So I forgot to say that this is fucking TRUE!!
no shit happened in san jose cailf.

Any way next day Able and his younger brother come over.

well you know what Able wants!!

When Able arrives I see he has got someone with him, who is this? My younger brother, I told him what you did and he wants to watch... OK I could care less. he was fucking hotter then Able and younger...

We go over to the other house I have on the propety which is vacant.

As soon as we walk in Able drops his pants, puts his hand on my sholder and shoves me down. Well I start sucking his hot uncut cock as soon as I get there... He has got his hands on the back of my head and is fucking the hell out of my face... I look over and the Kid had got his cock out and jscking off.... Well this Kid is has got a lot more than his poor older brother.... I break loose and ask Able does he want me to suck him... so he asks him in Spanish,,,, kid says Yes... so I dive down on him... well this dude is so big I can only get about 3/4 of his cock in my throat... he had to be a good 11" and I am not shiting you!!

I suck him and Able is getting mad, left out so I ask Able if his brother wants to fuck me... while I suck you... again Spanish...

Yes!! so off come my pants and this kis is like a rabbit ,,, on me in no time... Wait !! got to get some lube... Well this kid could fuck!!\

Well lets say he fucked the shit out of my ass and Able fucked the shit out of my face... There was cum every where...

Have to say it was the best fucking I have ever had... sorry to say they went back to Mexino before we could do it agian

Although I do go to Mexico often and the sex is great there... all done with the eyes to pick up and all hot horny young dudes... remember they are catholic, respedt MOM, and horny as hell. have picked up guys at the market, pizza shop, walking down street, you must have a place to take them,, they have been single, gay, married, "str8"... alll fucking horny and uncut!!

have fun guys and lets hear some of your stories.
real ones
Quote |