Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Most UNEXPECTED Sex
View Single Post
Old 10th February 2005, 11:16 AM
NightHawk
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to NightHawk
Unexpected 1

I was driving from Atlanta to Nashville and up near Dalton, GA, on I-75, I passed a car and glanced over to see a very good looking young man driving. I looked at him, I guess for a moment longer than usual and he turned and saw me looking at him. Then I passed him and pulled in front of him. A few moments later, he sped up and passed me. When he did I looked over at him and saw him looking back at me. No signals, but nodded at him. He pulled past me and moved in front of me. A few minutes later, he put his turn signal on and exited the interstate. On an impulse, I followed him onto the off ramp and then as he navigated through the town streets, I continued to follow him. He made no signal, made no attempt to slow down as we approached traffic signals and one time I almost lost him. Finally he pulled into an apartment complex, drove to the back, parked, and got out of his car. While I was parking mine, hoping to get some kind of signal from him, he went into his apartment building. I went into the building and heard footsteps around the corner, but when I turned the corner, no one was there. I walked down the halls (interior hall) and notice an apartment door that was ajar. I was very nervous and everything in me said, "go about your business," but there was that door ajar. So I thought, ok, I'll go in and if I find a resident, I'll say, hey, just wanted to let you know that you left your door open, wanted to make sure you were ok. So I knocked on the door gently, pushed it open, walked into the apartment. I heard a noise from the bedroom and walked back, and there he was. with his pants down around his ankles. I knelt down, and started sucking and soon he was hard, and pulled my dick out as well and started stroking. He was definitely into the head and after a couple of minutes was moaning and soon came. When he did, I did. I got up, zipped up, thanked him as he zipped up and left. He never spoke a single word to me.

Unexpected? You better believe it.
Quote |