Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Most UNEXPECTED Sex
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2005, 09:04 AM
NightHawk
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to NightHawk
Unexpected 2

Well, kind of unexpected. I was hanging out at a rest area west of Atlanta. It's closed now, but it was one with no bathroom facilities, used a lot by truckers just to sleep, and by men who wanted to meet and talk. We would often have fifteen or twenty guys out there just hanging out and talking. It was rare that any sex happened there, but a lot of hookups started there. It was a nice place for closeted guys, some gay and some bi. One evening we were all there about 9:30 and a car, a while older model Ford LTD, pulled into the lot and stopped about 25 yards away. The guy in the car just sat there, didn't get out. We didn't recognize the car. Despite the color and model, it didn't have the appearance of a police car, but it could have been. Finally, I said that I would go down there and see what was going on. So I walked over to the guys window -- it was down -- and greeted him. He was someone that I had not seen before. We talked about the usual stuff: weather, the Atlanta Braves, just casual conversation. Finally, I said, "Hey, you mind if I sit down."
He said, "Sure, come on," and I got in the car. We talked for little while longer, probably twenty minutes total. Then he suddenly asked, "Hey, what's going on here? Who are you guys?"
I replied, "Uhhh... we're just friends who sometimes hang out here. You really don't know?"
He said, "No."
I asked him, "So, why are you here, what brings you here?"
He replied, "Oh, my car overheated and I was letting it cool down before I drove to the next exit."
I then said, "Oh, dude, well, boy, I'm in the wrong place."
He said, "What?" I replied, "Well, who we are is a group of guys who are interested in and looking for guys."
He stared at me, then looked at the group, and then said, "Damn." Then, "Damn." again. Then, "No shit. Damn." I told him that I didn't want to offend him and that I was't making a move on him or anything (though I would have liked to. He was a hot young country boy). After a moment, he said, "Can I ask you something?"
I said, "Anything."
His question, "Do you guys like, really suck other guys cocks." I told him we did. "You like that stuff?"
"Yes."
"Damn. No shit." Then, "Damn," again.
He sat there quietly. I had a sudden realization.
"Your interested aren't you? Your thinking if you might want some head." He nodded.
I said "Well, it's up to you. You want me to take care of you."
He nodded, but made no moves, so I reached over to start undoing his pants. he unzipped them and slid his cock out. He was completely soft, but not for long. Soon, he was moaning and finally grunted as he squirted his load into my mouth. I cleaned him up a little, jacked myself off into a couple of napkins. He sat there and finally I asked him if he enjoyed it.
"It was great!
Then he suggested that he check out his car and see if it was ok. It was cool so I got out of the car, said bye, and told him to say hi if he came by again and saw me. He nodded and drove off. We never saw him again. More than his car got overheated that night.
Quote |