Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Most UNEXPECTED Sex
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2005, 09:45 AM
sj4fun
Cruiser

Motel Janitor

shit just thouht of another one

I was staying at a motel in El Paso, horny as hell all night long.

I got up in the morning and looked over the balcony and say this janitor sweeping up.

so got my stuff together and took some to the car, he walked by we nodded and when on doing what we were doing.. thought he was good looking Mexican.
went back up stairs to get the rest of my stuff, when I got to the top of the stairs he was on the other side of the building talking to a maid, I nodded again and so did he, he started to walk of around the corner and so did I, each on a different side of the building, I looked over my sholder and he looked back at me and nodded, I took another thing to the car. went back up to get my pack and there he was talking to a maid again on my side of the building, he nodded again, I went in my room and left the door open a bit.

I just stood there and waited and sure enough he walks in, doesn't say a word just locks the door, safty dead bolt and all.
He just takes couple of steps towards me and stops. Well I go over to hem drop to my knees and unzip the pants, There is a nice buldge in the white undies, off they come and there is a hot uncut cock, well I swallow it to the base and it starts to grow. We work our way over to the bed and he sits down, I just keep sucking the hell out of him and he is loving it. Didn' t take to long and he holds my head down on him and shoots a hot fucking load down my throat.. I swallow the whole thing and then lick him clean.

He stand up zips up and heads for the door. Then he says first words,, wait here I will be back in 10 min. I say ok. He leaves and I sit on the bed and wait.

Sure enough he comes back, walks over to me(doors locked)
tells me to stand up and take off my pants, I do, he takes his off
He is Hard as a rock again, tells me to turn around and bend over cause he is going to fuck me. Well he has got a good 8.5" and fat. I say well take it easy. I bend over and I feel him put some lubbe on my ass and he works some in me. Then I feel the preasure of his cock on my hole and with one stab he is in to the base, I Thought I Was Going To Die,,He pulls almost all the way out and back in again, I say take it easy, well that didn't and he grabs my hips and start to fuck , and fuck he can, all I hear is him slaping my ass with the from of him as he is fucking... It finaly got to feeling really Good, He is fucking so hard and fast that we fall face down on the bed and this guy didn't loose a stroke. He fucked me for a good 15 min. and them pulls out flip me over pull of his condom and shoves his cock in my mouth and give me another load,,, I swallow and lick him again.. he doesn't got soft, doesn't he off me, I ask what are you doing.. he said got one more for you and starts to jack off, in fucking no time he his dumping another load in my mouth again... I could not belive it,
he said Ok I am done, Take me three time to feel finished...
Thanks me and says have a good trip..

Well let me tell you I could feel him all day long
Quote |