Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Cumming
View Single Post
Old 12th February 2005, 12:29 AM
colt
Cruiser

First come

It's a bit hard to tell...I think the first time or times I had orgasm happened in my sleep when I was between 4 and 6 years old. Didn't know what it was, and even asked about it. My parents wouldn't give me a straight answer, so the phenomenon (which was definitely orgasm, although no 'shoot') remained a mystery to me.

Then, at about age 12, I began to hear stories about how if one played with one's cock it would feel real good and then some white stuff would come out. I tried it a few times but nothing happened.

Then, shortly after my 13th b-day, I was sound asleep and had a dream where I was climbling a tree. I had climbed far up, so that I could see the land all around me, and I had my legs wrapped around the trunk. That was when i had my first orgasm with come shooting out, and WOW was it ever a lot of it...I was still wearing PJs in those days, and I come-pletely soaked them with semen. The smell was incredible.

Fortunately for me, I immediately put 2 and 2 together and realized that this was what all those other boys had been talking about. The very next day, when I had some privacy after coming home from school, I tried jacking off again and was rewarded with that same, elusive sensation that had mystified me at age 6. I will never forget how, when it finally came, it shot clear across my small room and splattered all over the place...HUGE load and very messy.

I have been enthusiastically jacking off ever since, and my wife actually finds it a turn-on, having caught me several times doing it. She just smiles and says. "as long as you have some left for me." She also knows that I like to have sex with males and that I prefer to be a bottom and that turns her on too.
Quote |