Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cum Cum Cum
Thread: Cum Cum Cum
View Single Post
Old 12th February 2005, 01:35 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Most ABS seats are covered in vinyl, for obvious reasons. This is a good thing. However, they are also padded on the inside and consequently have stuffing which can be exposed if the vinyl seat covering becomes ripped and torn.

Crabs will survive a WEE BIT longer in fabric, mostly because they might leave their host and lay eggs in the fabric which will then hatch in the near future.

It's STILL not highly likely that you'd get crabs in this fashion, but it IS possible.

So beware of ripped seats with stuffing hanging out.

Also, even though it is probably overkill, I wouldn't personally consider it odd to carry with you some of those antibacterial wipes or alcohol pads. Just tear open the package and swab down the seat. It dries quickly enough, a few seconds usually. Even though I don't feel there is any serious threat from ABS seats, the fact remains that they ARE quite filthy and loaded with bacteria. So if this is a concern to you, at least for your own peace of mind, you can be certain the seat is cleaned off, even if you can't disinfect every other surface and each token!

Of course you'd need a few of these little wipe packets on hand since we often tend to go from booth to booth... but they are small and easily carried in a pocket.

I personally do NOT pull my pants down -- at least not right away. Most guys tend to blow me standing up with my pants about thigh-high. But if I find a dude who wants to get into it for a long time, I will relax and take a seat and hope for the best.

So far, so good.
Quote |