Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cum Cum Cum
Thread: Cum Cum Cum
View Single Post
Old 15th February 2005, 01:30 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

I've come across the plastic patio chair a few times, too. I had nearly forgotten about an ABS in Charleston, SC. They had plastic chairs which served mostly to just get in the way -- the booth was too small to move them around much.

The VGR Systems booths seem to come standard with the padded vinyl seats -- but rest assured, they are nothing special!

There is an ABS in Tampa that has bar stools, of all things. MOST annoying. They are handy to use to lean back and let a guy suck you, but don't make for comfortable sex. Most dudes just stand up and move the stools.

Here in Niagara Falls there is a place with a grouping of four Buddy Booths together sharing adjacent windows. Each has a single, yellow, plastic KINDERGARTEN chair. They are so small that they are easily moved away, which is good. And actually, they are so low to the ground that a guy can sit on them to suck dick and not have to kneel on the floor while still getting a good angle, depending on his height. So this isn't so bad, but it just looks kind of creepy, having a kiddie chair in such an ADULT place.

Some of the older style VGR Systems booths (the ones that are fake wood paneling) have wooden benches with no vinyl or padding. This works fine.

The padded benches tend to make a puffing sound when you sit down as the air is released. Reminds me of when my Grandpa used to fling himself into his orthopedic lift chair! At least the wood benches are mostly silent, except for the creaking of the rusty screws.

One ABS in West Virginia had a gloryhole with hand-holds near the top of the wall. That was cool. There was also a tiny shelf upon which sat a box of Kleenex -- and a wastebasket in which to dispose of it. I thought this was a GREAT touch!

If I ever own my own ABS (and I wouldn't mind that at all), I'd affix a small corner shelf to each booth and place a clear vase on it with fresh flowers daily. Just to be funny...
Quote |