Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 15th February 2005, 04:49 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Joy Hole

Sheez, and I thought I was the only one. It's a relief to see someone posted

== I've been having fantasies about having a man take me to his bed, spread my legs and fuck me like a bitch, and I really would like to do this, but opportunities/ time/place are almost non-existant. I don't know what to do...I'm really ACHING for a man to fuck me slow and deep and make me come. I remember the last time I came with a man's cock inside me...it was INTENSE...it always was intense. God I wish I could just do it again. ==

He took the very words right out of my mouth. After finding the joys of anal sex 2 years ago, I may have got addicted to a good thing.

I can remember finding the ecstacy of masturbation as a teenager when told by friends. After that, we jo every chance we can. Suddenly we understood what the fuss about sex is all about. But we were very afraid the adults knew what we knew. It became our big secret of our joy sticks.

Now, I discovered the ecstacy of anal sex. I discovered my joy hole. I want it as much as I can. But the big difference is that I this time I need another man's cock to do the honor because I can't do it myself. At least I tried those dildos things. They never worked like the real thing. Not even close. The cock has the shape, the texture, the warmth and the life that's just perfect. It's the perfect sex organ, perfected after thousands of years.

Funny thing is after discovering this joy hole, I wanted to keep it a secret too and was afraid that people might find out. It was as taboo as masturbation was years ago. Even amongst gays, I'll get that look if they know my beefy butts like being pounded by another man.

Unlike teenagers, we adults are expected to control our sex drives better. They can masturbate everyday, I can't go out everyday to find a man to fuck me.

I tried the fuck-buddy thing and they didn't last long. Like now, when I called MK, BC or Pat,they are "busy".

After 2 years of being butt fucked, this joy hole really changed me. Yeah I admit it, I have turned more and more sluttish. Ordinarily last time, I would blush to think about calling up a man and discuss about my joy hole's needs. Now I'll just call and try my luck.

What I mean is, after being held by my legs and screwed by that man, there's no part of me that he hasn't seen or used. There's nothing left to be shy or coy about butt-fucking anymore. The top is always ranked above you after that. He has the option of oral or jo services but I'll always need his cock to service me.

All this is not too flattering for one's ego so we don't want people to know.

Well somehow some people got to know. Take this guy that I met last week at the park for instance. Muscular arms and legs in a revealing tank-top because of the hot weather. Me in my cut-off jeans and tight-T. He checked me out and I checked him out. After going round a few times, we realised we were both looking for a cock.

Then we avoided each other the whole night. Unfortunately men were few that night and we both lucked out. Got tired of avoiding each other. Maybe I'll try my luck- he could be versatile or I could as well be totally mistaken. It's just like closing time desperation, must go and grab something.

We talked. Didn't take long to find out we were both right. 2 bottoms looking for Mr Top. We laughed at our silliness.

Once the secret was out in the open, we relaxed our guards. I knew he knew what we knew. No need to be coy about it anymore. We shared our experiences. Favorite position? Me doggie, he doggie too. Woof. Woof. Most difficult position to achieve? The pile driver. We were both too big and heavy for the top to lift up. Only MK could manage to lift me a few times from his lap. Jack cheated by lifting himself on the chin-up bar of the exercise machine while his partner sat on the sit up bench.

Can he cum when fucked. Oh boy can he, so do I. We have so much in common, it's eerie.

Then that message that I quoted at the beginning showed that there are others with much in common too.

At least if we're not getting sex, talking about it can be a good relief. Even exchanged ideas about ass muscle controls to give the top more pleasures.

Other than jo, how do we control our joy holes? Unfortunately neither of us has any good solution. That's why we were both there, we laughed. Nothing can ever beat a good fuck. And few men can really give a good fuck. Find one, must hold on tight. But a no fuck is still better than a bad fuck. How true.

What happened to his sexlife? He's on holiday/business here without them. Me ? Busy busy men. He's been here before so he don't need me to tell him where to go for men. This park was supposed to be busy. Yeah but so happened not tonight.

He nudged me to look at the few guys that were left pairing up and moving to the bushes. Does he want to watch them inside? I would suggest not. It's late and there's likely to be quickies like jo or blowjobs. Nothing like a full fuck that takes too much time to get going.

We could do a 69 somewhere if he's up to it. He declined. He needed it badly if I know what he meant. He's checking some late night bars near his hotel later on.

Haha. Oh boy, do I understand what he meant. I had that aching feeling too. Otherwise I would do him the honor myself. I said I needed a long hard fuck myself too. If the man was right, I'll even let him take me on this park bench right now. He nudged me as one old guy walked by as I said that.
"Mr. Right-Now"

We laughed. He's funny guy. Too bad, we clicked in almost anything except sex. Of course I didn't tell him about Bob, the old guy. Or about the 2 medical students.

I talked about the married BC and the hunky MK. He talked about his married fuckbuddy and the personal trainer. I guess we're still more comfortable to show that we get buttfucked by very masculine guys.

And then would you believe it. This short little guy who had fucked me a year ago walked out of the bush on the way out, passed by us. And he stopped and turned deliberately to look at me with that look. Then he slowly turned away and went off.
Again, Jack nudged me.
"Mr. Right-Now 2"

Then he laughed. I tried to laugh. Oh brother, I must have sounded all wrong. He stopped laughing suddenly and looked at me puzzled. I must have showed something on my face. He caught it quickly.

"Oh no mate, you didn't huhhh..."

I tried to say something.

"Okay, sorry mate. It was a bad joke," he realised I was awkwards.

Then he said something strange.

"How could you let him to do that to you mate? Were you as achy as you were tonight?"

His voice suddenly sounded cold and criticizing to me. Like I was ranked lower than he was. How dare he to judge me like this ? I was furious. I was drunk that night. He's not my elder, I don't owe him an explanation.

Instead of explaining, my anger grew and I said," fuck you. Yeah mate. Men fucked you like a whore. What makes you sound so high and mighty?"

"Fuck you too. At least I won't be screwed by Mr Right-Now2 on a public park bench."

"Yeah mate, I supposed you preferred old man Mr Right-Now1 instead huh." He can twist the facts, so can I. Then I realised, the spot where Mr Right-Now2 fucked me was no more than 20yards from this bench. I was lost for words again.

"Oh yeah, and probably half the guys here had seen you been screwed by him too." He said as he walked off quickly.

The whole thing ended suddenly. And I left for home fuming.
Quote |