Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Really been wanting it
View Single Post
Old 16th February 2005, 05:52 AM
Rocket1
Cruiser

I have gotten into anal sex within the last couple of years - solely as a bottom. Some of my first experiences were bad, some okay but I had my best sex a couple of weeks ago. I was doing a 3-way with 2 hot guys. After sucking each other's cocks and balls, they had me lay on my back with my legs extending off the bed. First they loosened my tight ass up with a dildo and then they took turns fucking me. While one of the guys fucked me (while standing on the floor at the edge of the bed), he was kissing the other guy, who was jacking my cock. After getting fucked long and deep by one guy, the other guy jacked me to a mind blowing orgasm. I've have never been a "big cummer" or a guy who shot a great distance, but it was without a doubt the biggest load and furthest distance I have every shot. After my top finished, he gave me some tissues to clean myself up. I had to use at least a dozen to clean up all my jizz off my body. The biggest part of my load landed on my chest - not bad for a guy who usually just shoots on his stomach if I'm lucky. I can't wait to meet with these guys again. They were both hot and the sex was fantastic. Nothng ever felt so good as having those cocks fucking my tight ass.
Quote |