Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Really been wanting it
View Single Post
Old 16th February 2005, 01:08 PM
luvdickandpussy
Cruiser

Colt, I understand where you are coming from. Women are what catch my eye, turn my head, etc. but nothing gets me hotter than some M2M. I LOVE sucking a big cock like nothing else. Nothing makes me feel more like a slut than pleasing a big dicked masculine business type.
As much as I fantasize and j/o to the thought of taking a big cock deep in my ass and taking a big hot load, I've never done it. It's not a matter of feeling like I've cheated or being afraid of the pain, it's the thought of ending up with some incurable disease that keeps me from doing it. I know safe play dramatically cuts the risk, but I guess I'm just a little overly paranoid.
Fortunately for me I came clean about my bisexuality with both my first wife and my current wife and both were cool about it. I've sucked cock with the 1st one, taken a strap on, shared a two headed dildo and nobody could fist my ass like she could. My current wife and I haven't done anything with another man yet, but we're working on it. She really wants to see if I'm as good a cocksucker as I claim to be! She will fuck my ass with a nice big dildo, but everytime we try the strap on she starts to laugh!
Now I realize I've been luckier than most in regards to having understanding women, but one suggestion I could make would be to go to a dominatrix. Of course as you guessed it, my woman knows and doesn't care. She just thinks I'm a fool for spending the money on it! She doesn't understand how much it gets me off. Being truly bisexual I get off serving a man or a woman. It's not a cock but this hot black chick certainly fills the void by filling my ass with dildos and her right fist! When she has that thick 8"(perfect size) cock buried in my calling me all kinds of derogatory names, I cum buckets without even touching my cock!
Quote |